Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodsir View Post
Nerfing old maps to force people to play new maps is not the way to go, new lesser geared players need a map in which they can build their character from so killing an easy farming map will really only hurt the game in the long run, instead just buff the new maps loot and vendor to make them more desirable to farm.
Yes, I agree. It's not fair on lower levels or poorer players to not be given the chance to loot much needed gold but unfortunately high level players who have plenty take advantage of esg.
It's like being between a rock and a hard place trying to keep everyone happy. I've read all the posts and honestly didn't expect such a response, it's overwhelming and just proves that AL is a much loved game, otherwise people would not have taken the time to post so many good suggestions to keep it alive.
Most players do miss the thrill of looting something worthwhile, maybe that would be a good start, also updating the token vendors as some suggested, story tokens especially.
Being able to farm eggs would be useful to hardcore players too and although I don't PvP, the game would benefit if it was back.
Sorry to have hi-jacked your post.
The first bit was a reply to you, the rest was me rambling on. I'll zip it now. 🤐