Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

The game is at a bad place right now, too much focus on near constant events that are pretty much the same as every year and not on the main game. No good maps for endgame people to play since level 61 cap, Expansion isn't worth playing, Tank class is not needed because all new maps that come out are to easy if you're above average gear, nothing good to buy in new town other than vanities that give nothing but looks. PvP empty mostly. I'm waiting for new elites to come but I will not keep my hopes up that it will be good as I have before.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
    Nothing.
    It is just a video game. Enjoy the game for what it is, if you are not enjoying it then you should try a new game. Its about having fun and being happy.
    Stop worrying about things you cant control. Make new friends if the old ones are off, sooner or later everyone will go offline

PS: Its not only AL the whole mobile mmo market is kinda down, Battle royal/MOBA and Looter Shooter games are trending and they make more profit for studios because they are cheap to develop with same long term revenue potential.

All sts games are free with no restrictions or VIP system, the only reason AL is surviving is the year full of different events. So its natural for devs to spend more time on events than other things so cut them some slack.
    Listen, I love the developers, but slack is one thing they have buckets of. The last like 4 expansions have been gradually getting worse and worse, the ideas are in front of them, its just ignored, not throwing any hate at Cinco, but he has not been online for 100+ days unless he is playing a new character. I have lost amazing friends because of the decline of this game, we asked, they gave us something, but recolored that something for us to buy. I get it, money keeps the game afloat, but money is not a thing if you do not have the community to back it up. Countless threads I have made, "Add something farmable like crates, put arcanes in regular locks, better experiences for new players." ( I am the reason Justg requested a new player feedback thread in the form of a sticky thread.) I do not know what to do anymore, and for once I feel like its a lost cause, Now, I look for this reply to get deleted because its the truth, sorry if I put harshly, Love you developers, but I think its time for me to try a new game.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Risinglegendx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    When we log in what's the point? I've seen less and then less players online. The gap from level 50 to 76 is far too wide, the Vardan map is like a ghost town, people are reduced to visiting Festerfang to relieve their boredom in between waiting for the daily grind of dailies.
    Meanwhile, those of us who are capped and don't PvP are arguing about level 76 weapons we don't need because for some unknown reason, we still farm Maus. Oh yes, silly me, we farm Maus because that's the only remotely interesting place left for us.
    Some of us still help the lower levels, give them pets, get them through their dailies knowing full well that they'll get bored and leave before they have capped.
    Yes, we do have many events but why?
    I just want to finish this by asking someone, what's happening?
    Sad game lyfe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

I think the best thing they can do is make older maps relevant again. Add questlines that require things from older maps. Make all maps scale to the level of the people in it similar to maus. Can be ingredient or materials for items or vanities. Aps would be more impressive if all maps scaled. They have a ton of content already just waiting to be used again. For the right reward people would run the older maps.

Add more ways to get items similar to the first arcane artifact. We could grind or pay to get it. More loot should be drops not just farmed or in locked. I dont see why everything in game can't be a drop. People will try and get lucky. Make it possible to farm with luck, grind for tokens and just out right buy new gears.

Make all these maps that have timers go away. If the portals to deep and valley are closed i have nowhere to farm.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

As harsh as this sounds (and I really do hate sounding harsh) the honest truth is the devs have been picking suggestions from players that only benefit the game on the short term. Long term beneficial suggestions have simply been ignored.

If I'm wrong the game wouldn't be in its current state. It's not like there have been a lack of suggestions from players.

Player suggestions for AL have been out of this world for years now. What I don't see is a out of this world game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I log in to chat with guildies and for events, hit gold/plat tier, get some vanities and log off until next event. The idea is that when AL becomes good again, I can come and use those vanities to look cool.

I honestly don’t understand why Gold Loot exists. It has made everything else useless. And even worse, the best place to use gold loot is a 4-5 year old map. There’s no reason to play new maps. Just grind ESG and buy stuff people loot from locks. At this rate we don’t need new maps, just raise the level cap and make new items for that level.
    Retired

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I log in to chat with guildies and for events, hit gold/plat tier, get some vanities and log off until next event. The idea is that when AL becomes good again, I can come and use those vanities to look cool.

I honestly don’t understand why Gold Loot exists. It has made everything else useless. And even worse, the best place to use gold loot is a 4-5 year old map. There’s no reason to play new maps. Just grind ESG and buy stuff people loot from locks. At this rate we don’t need new maps, just raise the level cap and make new items for that level.
    Totally agreed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes! And rising lvl cap = more player damage = more efficient gold farm, clearing the map in less time = Inflation, because it is super easy to earn gold.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

This is the End Game!!!

But yea it can be boring. I hate when I feel that way because this game takes up so much of my time & not in a bad way. I have done a lot of things that are way worse then spend time in a MMO. XD

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yeah I agree they should have included some maps, where we could loot some good/expensive/rare items.. Make the item drop rate very rare, but it should have dropped something.. The excitement of looting something good would have made people run those maps a lot..Or maybe a new map, where we could farm some gold instead of the same old mausoleum and Elite southern gates.. But unfortunately this didn't happen.. But still they can add something good in the new vardan valley token vendor.. Maybe an arcane artifact or a good expensive gear for 10/20k tokens.. That would make people run the maps.

Now coming to some positive points..
    I personally don't farm maps bcos I'm quite busy in real life but I used to farm earlier and it was really fun, specially maus..Although I am busy now, I still manage time to play all the events bcos it's really fun.. One more good thing about Al is that recently it improved a lot regarding the events.. I have personally seen a lot of new players coming up and leveling to 76 in 2019 more, compared to 2018.. It's bcos of the new events, which allowed them to earn good gold and stuff.. In order to make this game more popular, the new players should be encouraged more.. Sts did a great job by adding new events which attracted the new players and the events are the reason why this game is still doing good.. Eggzavier and pirate booty were the craziest events. I saw 95% of people in my friend list online during those events.. Even many old players returned.. Even some of my old friends who quited , returned now and they have started again and the reason is the new events.

So overall, I would say that AL is a great game.. I have never seen a game like AL.. it's not only a game, it's like a small world like real life.. Yes maybe it's not very popular like the Moba games, but it's still doing pretty good. Devs have been listening to the players suggestions and request, which is a great thing.. Now all they need to do is to act on some of the player's suggestion above as to how to make the new maps playable.. How to make more players play and enjoy the game, even when there are no events.. And the most important thing is to add more ways to attract and encourage the new players to earn decent gold and items( which the Devs have been doing already by adding new events) but I hope something more will be added apart from events. Long live Al

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How about making a fused@combining weapon system to make it more powerful than its original stats (maybe not much just a little or a new proc like spirit weapon example). Rare, epic, legendry weapon can be farm and use again and again. Player will run old maps again. It is base on luck if no luck your weapon might break and useless unless repaired using specific needed items. Maybe combined epic weapon did not have a good high-end stats but from proc wise it is op (from combining awake luck, TB proc as an example). Yes, you can combine arcane weapon but the cost will hurt you so bad and please do pop-up the platinum's crates. Early note, you will lose all you awakening stats (gems awakening) if decide to combine awaken, you need to re-do the gems awaken. I hope u get the idea. This idea is mainly to make all the old maps alive again. Maybe the are ways to recycle all the looted chest opened items. Nobody cares about the common, rare, epic and legendary items for so long. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srazman View Post
    How about making a fused@combining weapon system to make it more powerful than its original stats (maybe not much just a little or a new proc like spirit weapon example). Rare, epic, legendry weapon can be farm and use again and again. Player will run old maps again. It is base on luck if no luck your weapon might break and useless unless repaired using specific needed items. Maybe combined epic weapon did not have a good high-end stats but from proc wise it is op (from combining awake luck, TB proc as an example). Yes, you can combine arcane weapon but the cost will hurt you so bad and please do pop-up the platinum's crates. Early note, you will lose all you awakening stats (gems awakening) if decide to combine awaken, you need to re-do the gems awaken. I hope u get the idea. This idea is mainly to make all the old maps alive again. Maybe the are ways to recycle all the looted chest opened items. Nobody cares about the common, rare, epic and legendary items for so long. Thank you.
    Making stats more powerful are not what is going to fix the game, its making it worse, it makes maps faster to clear, making inflation even worse. The real problem here is gold loot, nobody wants to say it because they do not want to get flamed by the fanboys who love it, gold loot ruined the game, and will ultimately be the end of it, if it gets removed, the whole fan base quits because there is nothing left, if it stays, inflation skyrockets, (even more) and the gold cap gets increased because a deary costs 99m.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Risinglegendx; 11-03-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

I wonder if a Dev has even bothered to read or take interest in this thread

That's really the main thing I won't bore you guys to death with my explanation of how the game is dying etc as that seems to have been clearly covered already
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post

That's really the main thing I won't bore you guys to death with my explanation of how the game is dying etc as that seems to have been clearly covered already
    They probably didnt read yet because it was weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Agree with this 100%, don’t know why devs even made the Good Loot awaken exist and it literally killed every price for majority of the items.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lim Weibin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    Maybe it's time to take a break if you're not having fun or enjoying what's happening in game right now. I'm not saying that in a malicious way, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing something you're not happy with. For what it's worth I do agree there isn't as much to do as we've had in the past.
    In addition to this I've also noted the following:

-Multiple currencies for items no longer wanted. Maybe these could be used for something else in game i.e. 100 story coins for 10 ankhs. Just an example.
    -Elite Golden chest removed from Arena.
    -Arena has not been updated in years with any of the newer bosses.
    -Crate token vendors with older gear that has been nerfed.
    -Farmable elite legendary gears removed as the number of maps have been reduced. Remember Architect, Magma items and Entombed hammer?
    -Farmable eggs, with the exception of Nekro, are not worth farming.
    -Crates removed from Km3 and Nordr. *This was partially the communities fault so this may be a moot point.
    -Craftable gear that can't be upgraded. I remember the anger when many found out the Glintstone set would not apply in the next expansion given the amount of farming it took to craft.
    -Non tradeable items. I've played more Rpgs than I care to mention but I've rarely seen items farmed or earned restricted.
    -The reduction of maps from 5 to 3 to 1. Even if the map is Rng it's still the same map. It just feels like busy work, I know rpgs are a grind but atleast switching maps took out the monotony.

With that in mind ALOT of good changes were made I'm sure I don't have to list. However, the new editions with the older style of the game would easily make this a homerun as there was something for everyone. Plat buyers can open crates, Free players can farm and save gold for gear, and anyone that did not want to farm crates could farm eggs and legendary gear.
    This is what I have in mind! Maps gone dead and pointless

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    I read some good points here... and Im afraid even now STS is not going to implement any of these...
    Just make a new Elite Map and let it drop Set Items or Mythic Items (ffs not cratfable this game is all about crafting we want to loot the item right away, we want to see that yellow or orange shiny thing on the ground and type in guildchat or partychat “Wooot lootet xy item, finally!!!”

That’s what we want.

Ps: Bring back PvP leaderboards if you want more activity in the game also.
    Who cares nowadays if people are dummy farming? People are dummy farming now all the time too because of APS and that also affects GUILD leaderboard.

PvP brings Drama, but Drama brings activity and life to a game.
    Take my +10000000

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Having in mind that its too late to remove gold loot, just update it.

1.- Remove gold drops from elite southern gates INMEDIATILY. Its ridiculous to have a map from 5-6 expansions ago like the most efficient for gold farming. This should be done long ago and honestly i don't understand why stays this way.

2.- Buff gold drops in new maps. STS killing their own work over and over. Like i said before, they keep best gold drops in very old map and nothing worth to farm in new expansions. This can be done in different ways, just one example:

-On greensap farm, buff gold from boss. People actually farming materials and leaving map before kill boss.
    -On valley frontier, buff gold drop from boss too.
    -On valley gates, add a better reward system based on certain number of waves. Can start with 100 gold per wave and increase it
    exponentially, also adding bonus reward every X waves. (btw this map is so easy and boring and should be looked into, probably making
    difficulty higher or something more challenging - actually its kill until you die of boredom)
    -On mogera lair basically same, the treasure rooms have ridiculous gold drop, mobs and boss same.

For many people there is no point on farm this new maps the way it work atm. Mostly because bloody Elite Southern Gates ridiculous gold drops. If you dont want to take action just because some greedy people gonna cry for few days its your choice, but cancer its expanding and this already took too long @STS

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Having in mind that its too late to remove gold loot, just update it.

1.- Remove gold drops from elite southern gates INMEDIATILY. Its ridiculous to have a map from 5-6 expansions ago like the most efficient for gold farming. This should be done long ago and honestly i don't understand why stays this way.

2.- Buff gold drops in new maps. STS killing their own work over and over. Like i said before, they keep best gold drops in very old map and nothing worth to farm in new expansions. This can be done in different ways, just one example:

-On greensap farm, buff gold from boss. People actually farming materials and leaving map before kill boss.
    -On valley frontier, buff gold drop from boss too.
    -On valley gates, add a better reward system based on certain number of waves. Can start with 100 gold per wave and increase it
    exponentially, also adding bonus reward every X waves. (btw this map is so easy and boring and should be looked into, probably making
    difficulty higher or something more challenging - actually its kill until you die of boredom)
    -On mogera lair basically same, the treasure rooms have ridiculous gold drop, mobs and boss same.

For many people there is no point on farm this new maps the way it work atm. Mostly because bloody Elite Southern Gates ridiculous gold drops. If you dont want to take action just because some greedy people gonna cry for few days its your choice, but cancer its expanding and this already took too long @STS
    Yeah totally agree, Elite Southern Gate gold drops has to be nullified. Jk, but jokes aside, just let there be a normal gold drop like every other map. 20gold, thats how it should be in an old map like this.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post

Just keep the thread active and devs will have to stand up for our questions