Sorry for the long paragraphs but here goes nothing. To (STS).

About Locks:

Lock farming used to be the THING back in old arcane legends. It gave people something to do, and most importantly make money. I myself remember saving up to buy a lepre to make profit with locks. Unfortunately nowadays, the only lock you can loot is marshland. This lock is very cheap and useless because no one wants to farm these useless locks. The rarity of looting things is too low. Which is why I recommend making new locks or bringing back old locks. I still don't understand why they got rid of the other lock drops. Anyways, you guys could start a 2x loot event (maybe after halloween event ends) and that would get people to start farming. Obviously, people will not know how much to put these on auction, so you can create a vendor that sells them for 50k, 30k, ect. Maybe add a few new items to the locks, to get people interested. Slowly but surely, lock farming would return and everyone would have a steady income. We already know there are plat farmers so why not use them to our advantage? By bringing back old and GOOD locks, the plat farmers can spend plat on their locks, while the others get gold in exchange. The plat farmers open locks and sell the good loot to get money to buy whatever they want, while the people who sell locks get to buy whatever they want with the gold they got from selling them. In the end, everyone will have enough gold and neither will have to much.

Better Chest Idea:

Gold, Silver, Pirate, and the other Chests are literally worthless. Back when everyone was low level they were definitely good, but now times have changed. If you guys created newer chest which dropped better gear (for example a chest that has level 66 items, that drops in swamp, then people can start farming. For this idea I would suggest making new chests with less gear and more necessary stuff, like tokens, potions, awake gems, vanities, pets, ect. Maybe make pet currency that can be used to level your pet, however these currency can only be looted from a certain chest that can be farmed in a certain place (this could also work as an event)

Moving on...
Elite runner chests had great potential, but they weren't good enough for people to farm. Maybe if you were to add new drops to them like SKILL POINTS then people would buy them. I know that sounds crazy, but its a concept. People could loot a "random master upgrade" item (chest) that would be very very rare, but would randomly upgrade on of there skills (in the mastery section). Or they could just loot skill points which they could redeem or maybe even fragments which they would need like 30 of to craft a skill point. Just an idea.

Let me know what you guys think.