Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS Please Revive Twink! & Here Is How To Do It

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We haven’t ignored this thread; the Awakes controversy has been discussed quite a lot already. For this reason I did not feel an urgent need to reply here. That said...

Twink population is mostly affected by level cap raises and the general desire for players to advance their favorite toons. Contrary to popularity assertions, Awakes haven’t “killed” anything - moreover they’re a very significant part of many players’ gear investments.

We have just recently seen how negatively players react to having totally useless items removed - so quite obviously it would be a catastrophe to remove Awakes. Same goes for massively nerfing them. This is irrespective of the replacement revenue methods speculated in the Op (as they do not effectively remedy the players losses).

I respect the work that has gone into this proposal. It warms my heart to see positive community-supporting efforts every time they show up! With that said, I respectfully decline to remove Awakes.

To offer a constructive turn here I’d like to ask: Have any of you played “Honor PvP” in Pocket Legends? Do you think that type of system would remedy these sorts of concerns for Twinks in AL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where is your basis that awakes didn't killed anything? Listen to the community we're the end users we know what's the problem.

If this awakening been taught very well from the very start, this didn't happen, imagine just unlocking slots cost you millions?

So the poor are just food for the rich? No test of skill in playing? Just pure "PAY TO WIN"

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    We haven’t ignored this thread; the Awakes controversy has been discussed quite a lot already. For this reason I did not feel an urgent need to reply here. That said...

Twink population is mostly affected by level cap raises and the general desire for players to advance their favorite toons. Contrary to popularity assertions, Awakes haven’t “killed” anything - moreover they’re a very significant part of many players’ gear investments.

We have just recently seen how negatively players react to having totally useless items removed - so quite obviously it would be a catastrophe to remove Awakes. Same goes for massively nerfing them. This is irrespective of the replacement revenue methods speculated in the Op (as they do not effectively remedy the players losses).

I respect the work that has gone into this proposal. It warms my heart to see positive community-supporting efforts every time they show up! With that said, I respectfully decline to remove Awakes.

To offer a constructive turn here I’d like to ask: Have any of you played “Honor PvP” in Pocket Legends? Do you think that type of system would remedy these sorts of concerns for Twinks in AL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1 for Honor PvP of PL to be enabled in AL.

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Where is your basis that awakes didn't killed anything? Listen to the community we're the end users we know what's the problem.

If this awakening been taught very well from the very start, this didn't happen, imagine just unlocking slots cost you millions?

So the poor are just food for the rich? No test of skill in playing? Just pure "PAY TO WIN"

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    I think devs basis is the statistics they have, while your basis is the speculations.
    Anyway Honor PvP will resolve the issue you are highlighting.

In case people dont know: In Honor PvP (PL) you get to buy PvP gear for gold from the store. Once you equip gear on all slots you can enter PvP. You cannot awake these gears and gear swaps while pvp is disabled. Sounds good?
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bravo for this man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lmao that's exactly what we want! +1 for honor pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Do not need to remove awakes. Just have everyone who enters PVP have naked stats.

Then have an NPC where people can buy 1 of 3 sets just for that particular pvp fight:
    Offensive, Defensive, Support (CC?)

People can rebuy to switch their set. That's it. No outside equips counting in PVP.

People can either keep their pets or can have 3 pets to buy just for that PVP fight.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thread up

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 very great idea to bring back pvp. good old days