Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS Please Revive Twink! & Here Is How To Do It

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default STS Please Revive Twink! & Here Is How To Do It

Twinking was once one of the best parts of the game and had a huge community, with there being thousands of them throughout the levels 1-26 a few years ago. Now all the levels are dead except a couple players at levels 44 and 48 which are barely staying alive as it is.

Why is this?
    One of the reasons is because as time has gone on the gears used at these levels has diminished with time. But let’s not deny the REAL reason it died .
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Awakenings[/
    What may have been a good thing for PVE, awakenings DEVASTATED twink levels. Players quickly became unkillable and the pvp died and along with it hundreds of people quit over time and all of other lower levels died, now it’s a ghost town where there once was full rooms all day.

How can it be fixed, CAN it be fixed?
    Yes, I believe it can be restored to its former glory. Me and many other nostalgic players have thought of many ways to revive twinking , which will hopefully save STS a job and help them implement these methods.
    Method 1
    Remove awakenings in pvp for levels 1-26( old popular twink levels) or at least NERF them a LOT. This will do the job but I know STS need awakening gems for revenue and by removing them revenue will be reduced, THEREFORE i have thought of ways for them to regenerate this income.[read on]

Method 2
    As gear is scarce, new gear is required. The best idea we have thought of for new to gear ( and to restore potential lost revenue for STS) is to put new gear in a Crate for plat and from event crates. / Alternatively as a gold sink the crates could be 500k for example. Incase designing new gear is too much for STS resources
    the gear could be recoloured devourer bow/ umbral for example.

Method 3
    Another addition could be a new gem similar to paracelsus ( or the same Paracelsus as before) sold for plat in the store to again give STS incentive to think about doing these methods. This would stop players with rare gear with paras having a big advantage on those with new gear who can’t get a para. This is the same for eyes of syrillax.

Why should it happen?
    I’ve noticed a lot of threads of people saying how new expansions are a flop and bring nothing for players to do, as well as lots of people saying that they farm mausoleum for gold but for nothing to do with it.Just take a look at Susanne’s “ So what are we going to do” thread which has received a lot of attention.
    I believe if twinking returned it’d give people something to invest their gold into and have fun when endgame gets dry. Also there are hundreds of twinks that I still talk to that would return.

Please SUPPORT this thread by giving it your imput and a Thanks so STS show it is indeed wanted by a lot of people. BRING BACK TWINKS
    Last edited by BloodxBite; 11-04-2019 at 10:08 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BloodxBite For This Useful Post: