Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im quiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I still love playing but I agree in so far that you should only keep playing aslong u have fun. The game is dying... if i listened to that sentence 2 years ago I'd have missed many fun evenings with friends.
    However, wish u a great time. Others will wait for you here if you decide to come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    No matter how positive something is, you will always have that group of negative people who are mentally depressed irl who's only purpose and value in life is to corrupt positive people and turn them bad. Negativity is a virus, not a disease.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default im quiting

Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

500 pet armor should be the cap btw.

low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

" low lvl pvpers farmed new comers so its there fault the game is dead "

And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

What really killed the game is how the player base always wants change.

I think its time for Arcane legends part 2

strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

in the end we cry to much.

Later
    This thread should have posted somewhere else like
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...egends-(v-2-0) or here https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...d-Happy-Trails
    which is not the true narrative of this thread...

You all think this is a happy trails post? No, it’s I’m taking my ball & going home post. OP killed killed killed & the game is still alive. Don’t let the door hit you in the butt.

& this is a great question when someone says they are leaving regardless if they are just complaining about the game we play.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Can i have your stuff

Remiem XD

Rogue
    Last edited by Allset; 11-06-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No matter how positive something is, you will always have that group of negative people who are mentally depressed irl who's only purpose and value in life is to corrupt positive people and turn them bad. Negativity is a virus, not a disease.
    100% true , well said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

As someone who has been playing since the game first came out i wouldnt say the game is dead but its more boring these days.

Have been running the same Maps for what seems like forever (Maus And ESG). Events arent worth running as its easier to just carry on running these maps and buy the rewards

Also everything is too easy to obtain these days, gear and gold is literally given away during events

Maps are simply too easy and nothing is a challenge anymore. Also most of the leaderboards have been changed or removed completely so there is nothing to aim towards for a casual player

How would i address these issues?

1. Nerf the gold in ESG and Maus and buff the newer maps

2. Make more challenging maps and maps which require teamwork

3. Have more untradable gear thats worth the effort to obtain like glint set etc

4. Bring back leaderboards and find ways to monitor them and keep them fair. Removing them is just the lazy way out

5. As for low level pvp. Just change all stat awakes (E.g. 100 armor 150 health) to % on all awakes and pets

6. Stop with these gold loot events and heroic egg drops and artifact drops in events. Atleast let these valuable items hold their value and worth

Just a few things which i feel will help bring the game back to life

Ty

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default im quiting

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    As someone who has been playing since the game first came out i wouldnt say the game is dead but its more boring these days.

Have been running the same Maps for what seems like forever (Maus And ESG). Events arent worth running as its easier to just carry on running these maps and buy the rewards

Also everything is too easy to obtain these days, gear and gold is literally given away during events

Maps are simply too easy and nothing is a challenge anymore. Also most of the leaderboards have been changed or removed completely so there is nothing to aim towards for a casual player

How would i address these issues?

1. Nerf the gold in ESG and Maus and buff the newer maps

2. Make more challenging maps and maps which require teamwork

3. Have more untradable gear thats worth the effort to obtain like glint set etc

4. Bring back leaderboards and find ways to monitor them and keep them fair. Removing them is just the lazy way out

5. As for low level pvp. Just change all stat awakes (E.g. 100 armor 150 health) to % on all awakes and pets

6. Stop with these gold loot events and heroic egg drops and artifact drops in events. Atleast let these valuable items hold their value and worth

Just a few things which i feel will help bring the game back to life

Ty
    illumminati thx this is legit ^^^ you should definitely post this in the suggestion area of the forms because the developers should see these ideas.
    But still in a thread that is in the wrong place.

Rogue
    Last edited by Allset; 11-06-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    no thanks, its too hard and expensive to get good awake in gears...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rip to us. im leaving soon.