Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: im quiting

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    86
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default im quiting

    Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

    what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

    500 pet armor should be the cap btw.

    low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

    from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

    " low lvl pvpers farmed new comers so its there fault the game is dead "

    And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

    this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

    The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

    This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

    What really killed the game is how the player base always wants change.

    I think its time for Arcane legends part 2

    strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

    in the end we cry to much.

    Later

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AKILIOS For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    I already quit a week ago after coming back.

    Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    804
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    527
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

    what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

    500 pet armor should be the cap btw.

    low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

    from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

    " low lvl pvpers farmed new comers so its there fault the game is dead "

    And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

    this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

    The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

    This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

    What really killed the game is how the player base always wants change.

    I think its time for Arcane legends part 2

    strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

    in the end we cry to much.

    Later
    I agree, my entire guild Elite Twinks over 200 members all quit within the first few weeks of the release of the awakening system. Obviously itís too late to change anything now, if they would have gotten rid of the awakening system in the beginning of 2018, twink pvp would still be alive by now. I think pet slots and key buffs were fine in my opinion. In a way Iím grateful the game lasted so long, this year it will be what 7 years now? Crazy. Best of luck man! Have a great life!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Member Kyptix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Another soldier has fallen. You will be remembered, but trust me you'll return in the future.

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyptix View Post
    Another soldier has fallen. You will be remembered, but trust me you'll return in the future.
    There is nothing to return to, games dead


    Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    YouTube
    Posts
    259
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    They need to make a PvP environment that cancels awakenings and pets. I mentioned this in suggestions.


    Chivalrous Union

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuhguhbuhbuh For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Senior Member Allset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Razor's Edge
    Posts
    508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    76
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

    Default

    If you are going to leave here is the best place to post it.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...d-Happy-Trails
    This thread is only dragging the AL forums down. Donít go away mad just go away lol


    Rogue

  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Advanced Search
    Posts
    141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    I see so many posts from players saying why pvp is dead and how pvp needs to be revived. But for once I would like to see a dev post on what is the problem with pvp? What is the challenge they are facing reviving it? You know.. their side of story.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    If you are going to leave here is the best place to post it.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...d-Happy-Trails
    This thread is only dragging the AL forums down. Donít go away mad just go away lol


    Rogue
    The last 10 times I quit, I went away mad, and being mad is what caused me to quit, the reason being was the cure to AL is sitting right there. Only the casuals were catered to with their vanity suggestions and ways to make gold, the fix could have been so easy but it only escalated into a break that could sunset the game. It got to the point where I would only log on to talk to what few friends I had left and my guild, I thought I was playing the game that I remembered, but it was pure nostalgia, like a bad dream was going on but I could not fix it.

    Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

  14. #10
    Forum Adept Inu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    433
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    499
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default im quiting

    Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?
    Yes, awakenings effected the game especially the PvPs, not only twinks but endgame level too. This is sad reality.

  15. #11
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    438
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
    Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
    From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
    Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

    The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
    The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
    After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

    Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

    Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
    I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
    Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

    Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

    Thats my 2 cents

    Cheers people,
    Spooked

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:


  17. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Sad to see another person going, i myself quit a week ago with absolutely no intention to ever return, i occasionally log on during school hours or whenever i feel bored to talk to friends.
    Isnt it just sad the people IN the game are the ones providing a satisfying feeling?
    From my perspective the game should be the one to do that, but like you said, this game has died.
    Many will still persist with saying its not dying, but we all know it is.

    The awakening system has made many people quit, not me though.
    The main motivation for people to quit is the lack of game element.
    After a while the game gets boring and stale, nothing to do but do the same thing over and over again or sit in paradise pier 5hrs waiting for some "juicy deals"

    Arcane legends isnt a game anymore, its becoming a showing off competition.

    Gladly, there are entertaining games out there, for example ARK, PUBG And even COD came to mobile platforms.
    I'm not saying you should play those games, or quit AL, but ask yourself this:
    Is it really worth spending hundreds of hours being bored, without anything in return?

    Atleast the above mentioned games provide constant action and entertainment.

    Thats my 2 cents

    Cheers people,
    Spooked
    Destiny 2 is really good too after its Shadowkeep Expansion

  18. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    multi million tavern
    Posts
    292
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    72
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    I got bored of doing gold farming
    So I decided to play a new game released in play store Dawn if isle

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:


  20. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    501
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Everyone check out my post in general discussion, “Sts how to Revive Twink”. The more attention it receives the more chance of sts considering stuff, I’ve also added cinco and remiem on discord. The ideas benefit sts as well as the player base

  21. #15
    Forum Adept TheBlairWitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    burkittsville maryland
    Posts
    430
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Can i have your stuff

    Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    🌙We are the granddaughters of🌛👁🌜 the witchs you could not burn☀
    IGN:Theblairwitch

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:


  23. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    84
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Can i have your stuff

    Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    Come on man...

  24. #17
    Forum Adept TheBlairWitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    burkittsville maryland
    Posts
    430
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    Come on man...
    Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,



    Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    🌙We are the granddaughters of🌛👁🌜 the witchs you could not burn☀
    IGN:Theblairwitch

  25. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    Just being like the people who comment on my posts, negative ,rude,



    Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk
    Thats the forums as a whole.

    Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

  26. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Im quitting too but not from the game ...just quit as a war...i need suggestion....rogue or mage? Both rogue and my mage are lv71 now ...ill only choose 1 to up lv76...ty

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  27. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Im quitting too but not from the game ...just quit as a war...i need suggestion....rogue or mage? Both rogue and my mage are lv71 now ...ill only choose 1 to up lv76...ty

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Rogue def


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quiting
    By Zillionaire in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 12:38 AM
  2. Quiting PL
    By ToastyLord in forum Sunsets and Happy Trails
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-19-2014, 07:19 PM
  3. Quiting PvP
    By Spyce in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 12:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •