Thread: im quiting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default im quiting

Just wanted to say thanks. Btw you guys think the game died because of awaken? or did the game die because of how awaken effected low lvl pvp?

what you guys are failing to see is that awaken was just a speed reduction to low lvl pvp. See if sts released a pet that granted 150+ to all...30%dmg....20% crit....and 500armor.

500 pet armor should be the cap btw.

low lvl pvp will be back to state it was 5-6 years ago. But im interested in knowing was that always the plan?

from a business perspective if something is booming and its consistent for 2 to 3 years you dont kill it completely. Because you lose half of your player base.instead you support it and make that the games main focus. Because thats where the money is.

" low lvl pvpers farmed new comers so its there fault the game is dead "

And end gamers farmed me from lvl 26 cap to lvl 36cap...i had a tank with around 10k deaths and 2k kills......yeah...so this was the reason i left end game.so did many other end gamers too.

this tells me end gamers atleast back then were just as disgusting as us low lvl pvpers.

The last thing i want to discuss here is the plat farming that was done by many end gamers and low lvl pvpers. this effected the game.

This is what killed the game for me. not only did awaken make half the player base quit. But plat farming got half the player base banned too.

What really killed the game is how the player base always wants change.

I think its time for Arcane legends part 2

strictly pve based. I realized pvp in mmo rpgs is weird because you cant never have true balance.

in the end we cry to much.

Later

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AKILIOS For This Useful Post: