Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skull dozer axe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What we know about that weapon is that its process does the same dmg as an ebon sword or less.
    I tested the weapon in fester and I do the same dmg as with the ebon sword, in mogera lair it is more than 20 minutes to pass the map, my damage is around 4.2k, my dps around 4.4k.

I can not notice an advantage in the proc Admittedly, the weapon is really bad.

thanks all for watch this post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post

maybe finally somebody can answer my question? what will be point playing rogue/mage, if warrior (as immortal pve class) can finish map solo in same time as rog/mage
    Maybe a way to prevent that immortality is removing the Quickness Passive and adding something similar like the Legendary Dusk Sword Proc where it gives x amount of % Damage but we also lose x amount of % Armor. And if Wars want to use this Passive Jugg gets disabled also. That should be the tradeoff if a War wants the option to go Full Dps. Just my thoughts.

Didn't mean to go off topic from OP.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 11-06-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

tried solo on rogue, that boss almost 1hit me every his red zone,
    if it doesnt do any damage to warrior, welcome here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...ssues-and-Bugs

i'm sure with ebon sword warrior will that boss solo less than 2min, u know mages and rogues using 2+ weapons also, not only one (as you tried)

There is no point in running that map at all

maybe finally somebody can answer my question? what will be point playing rogue/mage, if warrior (as immortal pve class) can finish map solo in same time as rog/mag

just wanted to add this specially for you, Fid:
    dont need to pretend being stupid now, ok? haha
    Yeah, alright, let's forget the overlaps and all the other arcane weapons and classes, I'm not here to say that we have to be fast killers like Rogue or Mage. This thread is about Skull Dozer Axe, and as it is right now, it is worse than most recent Arcane Weapons and it needs a fix.

I am sure that many tanks who own or plan to own the weapon in the future, maybe they won't have the resources to own all other arcane weapons and swap between them, so the newest Arcane weapon being worse than most of the older ones doesn't make any sense.

Devs already said that they will balance the weapons in the future, so I am not really going to argue whether they should do it or not, but we have to try and come up with ideas and suggestions on what needs to change.

Edit: Personally I don't have any suggestions right now, that's why I am not saying anything. XD
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Yeah, alright, let's forget the overlaps and all the other arcane weapons and classes, I'm not here to say that we have to be fast killers like Rogue or Mage. This thread is about Skull Dozer Axe, and as it is right now, it is worse than most recent Arcane Weapons and it needs a fix.

I am sure that many tanks who own or plan to own the weapon in the future, maybe they won't have the resources to own all other arcane weapons and swap between them, so the newest Arcane weapon being worse than most of the older ones doesn't make any sense.

Devs already said that they will balance the weapons in the future, so I am not really going to argue whether they should do it or not, but we have to try and come up with ideas and suggestions on what needs to change.

Edit: Personally I don't have any suggestions right now, that's why I am not saying anything. XD
    My suggestion is here
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Odoslané z Mi 9T Pro pomocou Tapatalku

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Yeah, alright, let's forget the overlaps and all the other arcane weapons and classes
    no sir, lets not forget overlaps i just tried vs one expierenced warrior ONLY with ebon sword. One his proc deals me more than 50% of my hp (ignoring my armor and can be countered only by glowstik - one time per 27sec, or how much glow cd) + it reduces my damage from 135% to 75% (so in fact its almost 50% real dmgReduce, also my selfheal depends on my damage) + slowing me (what makes me unable to reach my heal packs + his axe), and he can proc it indefinetely. His gears much cheaper than my (and awakes/jewels worse than my) and we finish it as tie (only because i have more prepared pets and he doesnt have mana pet), if u want tell me im just nub, no, its me who teached him, he just poor and cant afford more weapons, now imagine he get proc and switch to new sword for more damage by ebon sword proc (and then to ebon aegis so i cant heal myself even by pierser)... so ebon sword proc will almost kill me? just 1 proc haha. yea ebon aegis nerfed and nub warriors cant get cheap kills anymore, but sword wasnt nerfed and still too op and good warriors farming rogues easily (even without using some broken pets like venim), ah i forgot to add there stacking %damage from Vengeful Blood ( and my dodge doesnt so help against autoattacks as should be, he can get ebon sword proc one by one without any cooldown)

Devs already said that they will balance the weapons in the future
    haha yes yes, and my ebon daggers proc working against me, it just gives him free mana by his VB (same as razor "SHIELDDD") and when i use heal, it gives me 2x less %hp (because ebon dagg proc increases my hp in 2times but selfheal depends on my damage which isnt increased as hp), so if i get ebon daggers proc and he proc his ebon sword on me, my own heal (not packs) loosing effectiveness almost in 3,5 times

(i tried ebon bow and new bow also, both sucks in pvp)

great balance shameless warriors still crying about their "weakness" in pvp

well, even if im so nub vs warriors, maybe u saw that warrior in festerfang arena, who kill everything just by vb + 1-2 skills (or even without vb); (i tried with 2 dmg reduce elixirs + all possible buffs + i have great armor and hp, result same, saw rogues in full sets, they die same ways vs him); everything still balanced? lol
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-06-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

no sir, lets not forget overlaps i just tried vs one expierenced warrior ONLY with ebon sword. One his proc deals me more than 50% of my hp (ignoring my armor and can be countered only by glowstik - one time per 27sec, or how much glow cd) + it reduces my damage from 135% to 75% (so in fact its almost 50% real dmgReduce, also my selfheal depends on my damage) + slowing me (what makes me unable to reach my heal packs + his axe), and he can proc it indefinetely. His gears much cheaper than my (and awakes/jewels worse than my) and we finish it as tie (only because i have more prepared pets and he doesnt have mana pet), if u want tell me im just nub, no, its me who teached him, he just poor and cant afford more weapons, now imagine he get proc and switch to new sword for more damage by ebon sword proc (and then to ebon aegis so i cant heal myself even by pierser)... so ebon sword proc will almost kill me? just 1 proc haha. yea ebon aegis nerfed and nub warriors cant get cheap kills anymore, but sword wasnt nerfed and still too op and good warriors farming rogues easily (even without using some broken pets like venim), ah i forgot to add there stacking %damage from Vengeful Blood ( and my dodge doesnt so help against autoattacks as should be, he can get ebon sword proc one by one without any cooldown)

haha yes yes, and my ebon daggers proc working against me, it just gives him free mana by his VB (same as razor "SHIELDDD") and when i use heal, it gives me 2x less %hp (because ebon dagg proc increases my hp in 2times but selfheal depends on my damage), so if i get ebon daggers proc and he proc his ebon sword on me, my own heal (not packs) loosing effectiveness almost in 3,5 times

(i tried ebon bow and new bow also, both sucks in pvp)

great balance shameless warriors still crying about their "weakness" in pvp

well, even if im so nub vs warriors, maybe u saw that warrior in festerfang arena, who kill everything just by vb + 1-2 skills (or even without vb); (i tried with 2 dmg reduce elixirs + all possible buffs + i have great armor and hp, result same, saw rogues in full sets, they die same ways vs him); everything still balanced? lol
    I am not saying that warriors have any "weakness" in PvP, or that Ebon is weak, or that Rogues are OP, or anything against your post, what you're saying is all fine. But, I am just here to discuss the Skull Dozer alone, and it's crap.

Just because Ebon Sword is doing well in a PvP duel, doesn't mean that we should ignore how Skull Dozer Axe does in PvE and PvP.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I am not saying that warriors have any "weakness" in PvP, or that Ebon is weak, or that Rogues are OP, or anything against your post, what you're saying is all fine. But, I am just here to discuss the Skull Dozer alone, and it's crap.

Just because Ebon Sword is doing well in a PvP duel, doesn't mean that we should ignore how Skull Dozer Axe does in PvE and PvP.

why i've talked only about pvp and started it about overlaps? because 2 nub warriors in this thread "tested" new sword in pvp and said it sucks, but if use overlap with ebon proc, and if new sword will have strong proc - imagine it? and nobody talked about nerfing old sword tho. haha, they pretend that they will use only one weapon for everything, but we all know how it will be
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-06-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Now warior won i see the 76 axe now with new proc flame aura in fest outpost i think its a buff, now i think balance now is finaly more broken. Sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

why i've talked only about pvp and started it about overlaps? because 2 nub warriors in this thread "tested" new sword in pvp and said it sucks, but if use overlap with ebon proc, and if new sword will have strong proc - imagine it?
    Oh lol, I didn't even see those posts. >_>

Anyway, overlaps are something STS should check and take care of, but I will not be the one to start talking about. ;3
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

but I will not be the one to start talking about. ;3
    same so better just leave new sword as it is (and nerf ebon ofc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well maybe if sts make ultimate str skill stack with skull dozer or all dot weap proc it will be a lot better lol ^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkkys View Post
    And balance dmg for war at this point it is irrelevant to tank when a pt need to make high dmg to kill for example the valley bosses. Mage have decent dmg and their weapons like ds/ skracht help a lot and for rogue besides its high dmg bows like ebon or duggar are the best. Talking wars... even high stats you cant even do more than 10k with one skill and weapons like ebon aegis nerfed recently do not do much dmg to valley bosses, skull dozer neither just to help to clean mobs but not worthy. Hope ppl can understand that and support cuz we all need to help each other and not leaving a map just cuz you saw a war, that i understand you will make you be slower to finish the map if he is not that op as few war players.

Enviado desde mi SM-G900H mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, the problem it’s because everyone leave the map if there are 2 warriors... But if there are 2 rogues it’s like: “yeah, now I’ll have a good run”, but some players just can’t accept this true

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They should make it do 5000 damage per tick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Procs on weapons are very low, like ebon bow, sometimes it dosnt proc or only like 2 times