Thread: Return of first elder gems needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default Return of first elder gems needed

At the middle of the year to be precise we the players of dl received a new update which was the level 51 cap along with the level 51 versions of the elder blood tear,black vampire heart ,black moon bracelet and amulet respectively along with the petrified fang and lest I forget the new angel weapons ..all of us have had fun using these equipments in PvP especially but now I think it's actually time for the elders which were introduced during the previous level cap to return here in level 51 and to be specific I mean the very first elder gems that were introduced to dl ....My reason for making this request ? First and foremost while a new set of elder gems were brought after the first ones there was no elder moon gem included among the withering realm gems which brought about a huge imbalance both in PvP and in pve for level 46 and that issue was never addressed till this day , secondly as much as many dl players might want to oppose these gems returning bear in mind that most of the players who have these gems do not have the tradeable versions as all but a few bought character bound versions of the gems and those with the tradeable versions either do not want to sell or demand ridiculously high prices for these gems like the case of some players who paid over a billion in vanities for just elder moon stone of grind and close to a billion in vanities for elder beast stone of drive as well which is nothing short of insane and that's the reason why I'm suggesting that those gems be brought back as level 51 versions with better stats and this time they should come as drops in maybe another crazy event like the withering realm event last year which everyone enjoyed to the fullest ..if you read this to the end thank you and I'd like to know your opinions on this topic ..cinco sir I hope you also see this and hopefully do this for us too
    Peace

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is actually a really good idea because some of the players who also own those very first elder gems dont even play anymore and it is true how each gem if it is to be sold the price is well over a billion worth in vanities.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killshot007 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killshot007 View Post
    This is actually a really good idea because some of the players who also own those very first elder gems dont even play anymore and it is true how each gem if it is to be sold the price is well over a billion worth in vanities.
    Exactly and we also need something new to chase after and these first elders could be the ideal thing to bring as we head into winterfest because while winterfest is usually about vanities upon vanities the value of the droppable vans goes to almost nothing after just a few days into the event like last year's winter event but with the first elder gems the reverse will be the case more especially if the drop rates are very low

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Name:  gems-naming-chart-vector-13978064.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  359.1 KB
    Well, there's no particular reason about posting the picture. It's just for enjoyment. :-)
    And just an idea about New Gems Kinda different and unique.

A part from this; I myself hoping for Returning Of First Elder Gems.

Thanks
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Let's hope that Cinco will be agree with this post ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Name:  gems-naming-chart-vector-13978064.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  359.1 KB
    Well, there's no particular reason about posting the picture. It's just for enjoyment. :-)
    And just an idea about New Gems Kinda different and unique.

A part from this; I myself hoping for Returning Of First Elder Gems.

Thanks
    I just thought of something now ..how about cinco maintains their appearance (ie their bracelet forms) but tweaks things up a little I mean we have firestar and fire jewel which give off a burning effect when viewed on the wrist of the avatar wearing it ..now how about the elder beast stone of drive comes back but this time black instead of the deep blue that it was and with a lightning effect like that on the storm weapons and helix (blue lightning tbp) and maybe the elder moon could still maintain its unique white appearance while the sprite gem looks teal this time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    I just thought of something now ..how about cinco maintains their appearance (ie their bracelet forms) but tweaks things up a little I mean we have firestar and fire jewel which give off a burning effect when viewed on the wrist of the avatar wearing it ..now how about the elder beast stone of drive comes back but this time black instead of the deep blue that it was and with a lightning effect like that on the storm weapons and helix (blue lightning tbp) and maybe the elder moon could still maintain its unique white appearance while the sprite gem looks teal this time
    Yeah, nice idea. And that's all I want to explain. Though they are Zodiac Sign Gems not all completely but majority all I guess but I posted would be kinda Different and New. And would actually look good.. lf Bracelet Or Wrist Gem. :-)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Uptosts; 05-26-2020 at 05:15 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics