Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodsir View Post
Same could be said for you.

Good luck with your suggestion that would only make for more trolling, speed users join the non speed map xD r.i.p.!
You are the one trolling because you are not getting it... You are not being reasonable..... You are basically saying that random runners should be given no choice but to deal with "chronic speed" users.... "Chronic speed users" = people who wear it just to wear it........ That aspect needs a "de-buff"......

Like I said before, use your lovely speed set by yourself or do it with a formed speed PT...... If you run a PUG and you are just going forward killing everything, what's the point of being in a PT??? You clearly can handle the map by yourself and for that reason, it would be good to question why you are not just soloing???????

Like I said, this is meant for events only because I mostly solo PVE for XP/energy, nothing else really........... It's just that things become very boring and uninteresting when you have a player plowing ahead of you clearing the map..... Just saying......