Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends 7th Birthday Celebration!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

so can i assume youre done rewarding your very very few veterans from 6-7 years ago or even day one players like myself..really it isnt a programming issue obviously as there are so few of us left it would take yall like 5 hours tops to make your true blue vets some rewards every year. you are making this game much much more anti player each year you continue. makes me extremely sad that i gave your company 7 years of my life. thanks i guess maybe next year you will remember the vets that made your game more than you ever did.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lenorath For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenorath View Post
    so can i assume youre done rewarding your very very few veterans from 6-7 years ago or even day one players like myself..really it isnt a programming issue obviously as there are so few of us left it would take yall like 5 hours tops to make your true blue vets some rewards every year. you are making this game much much more anti player each year you continue. makes me extremely sad that i gave your company 7 years of my life. thanks i guess maybe next year you will remember the vets that made your game more than you ever did.
    Playing the game still should be a reward by itself, i so none others pestering the devs for a meaningless vanity item... but everyone has their selfish desires so meh

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenorath View Post
    No one forced you to play for "7 years" but it would've been nice to get a vanity.. then again the game itself is plenty for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk