Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make it worth investing time please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Default Make it worth investing time please

Hi,

I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes please bring back pvp

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Hi,

I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice its good tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dude

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lulw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lulw View Post
    Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dude
    I agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Hi,

Hi

Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

Ty

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

PvP gears aren't the only thing worth farming, theres a number of leaderboards that require skill and basically knowing the game.

People have spent years and years getting achievement points and a number of other things, there is also like alot of different sets you can own to help yourself and enhance your gameplay.

Just to say, I think bringing back PvP leaderboard is a good idea but no it's not the only worthy thing worth farming for. Theres a TON of other reasons to farm if you want to invest time into the game.

Kt

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hi

Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

Ty
    This is what we do.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi

Ty
    Nicely said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Hi

Ty
    This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?
    That's the reason why I wrote negative comment to him also. He doesn't appreciate all the good, just complaining about the game and why he think everything is bad when they doesn't have pvp Leaderboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    I agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
    I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
    With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

need to post to post bleh cool converasation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

I try flexing on Sophia the stash lady but she doesn't seem to be impressed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
    I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
    With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.
    I have played since s1, so now since 2012. So it's more you that probably have lack of knowledge to say stuffs about others that is clearly no facts in. It's just a stupid guess from your side.

So what do you mean that I need research about or what do you mean that I need to play to start calling people out?

Nice rude comment btw, with no sense in at all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    I can well agree to it aswell.

24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thanks for the feedback ya'll! Just a reminder to keep it friendly here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I try flexing on Sophia the stash lady but she doesn't seem to be impressed.
    She will notice u don't worry.. keep on flexing 🤣