Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Make it worth investing time please

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default Make it worth investing time please

    Hi,

    I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

    I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

    When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

    Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

    Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

    Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

    This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Yes please bring back pvp

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Hi,

    I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

    I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

    When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

    Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

    Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

    Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

    This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Nice its good tho

  6. #5
    Member Lulw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    Thank God you doesn't play the game anymore. Because it seems really toxic to have you in it, with your very negative attitude and thoughts about it.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

    Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dude

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lulw For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lulw View Post
    Wait, so he's toxic for invoking conversations and speaking his opinion? But your personal attacks and complete disregard of his obvious desire for a better game is not "toxic". Reevaluate yourself dude
    I agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Banned illumminati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Hi,

    I am not very active anymore, and this is what keeps me from logging back into the game.

    I always think about what I am gonna do in both short-term and long-term when I sit to play a game.

    When I think about AL, I can't think of any long term goal, when I was more active (this is when PvP was a thing) I played day and night to get rich to buy OP gears and dominate PvP.

    Now that PvP is dead, what's the point of farming gold? It's easy to play the hardest of maps with decent gears and a party.

    Devs should bring back PvP lb and invest their time to counter bot farming/kill trading rather than removing the competitive aspect of the game.

    Have you wondered why Fortnite, League of Legends, APEX, heck even Minecraft are popular? It's because you can show off the skills you acquire by spending time. I know their really isn't any skill required to play this game, but atleast make farming worthwhile.

    This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Hi

    Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

    We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

    What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

    Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

    When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

    We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

    I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

    Ty

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    PvP gears aren't the only thing worth farming, theres a number of leaderboards that require skill and basically knowing the game.

    People have spent years and years getting achievement points and a number of other things, there is also like alot of different sets you can own to help yourself and enhance your gameplay.

    Just to say, I think bringing back PvP leaderboard is a good idea but no it's not the only worthy thing worth farming for. Theres a TON of other reasons to farm if you want to invest time into the game.

    Kt

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  12. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hi

    Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

    We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

    What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

    Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

    When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

    We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

    I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

    Ty
    This is what we do.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hi

    Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

    We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

    What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

    Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

    When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

    We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

    I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

    Ty
    Nicely said.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  14. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Hi

    Not to boast or to flex in any way but give or take id say i have about a billion but your reasons for playing this game are very different to me and many others

    We dont play to “flex” or prove that “my dad is bigger than yours.”

    What do we do? We enjoy the game for what it is, we enjoy the events and mini events that STS give us regularly.

    Whenever new things are added to the game, we buy them. New pets, gear and vanities are constantly being released for us to buy. We run for leaderboard in events. We buy the strongest gear, the fastest gear, highest gold loot gear etc and are constantly trying to improve

    When there is nothing to buy we help others, help the guild, we talk and chat to the amazing friends we have made over the years

    We merch, we buy, we sell, we pvp we farm and when we are tired of it all... we take a break.

    I do agree a lot can be done to improve pvp but your idea of having gold and not being able to pvp is killing the game or leaves u with nothing to do is just delusional and self centred

    Ty
    This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?

  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    This should answer your question. Many people play for many different reasons. I mostly play the events and mini events and when there is none, I spend time with my friends, whenever I get time.. Sts is giving us back to back events, so pls atleast appreciate that.. Why do always people keep complaining ?
    That's the reason why I wrote negative comment to him also. He doesn't appreciate all the good, just complaining about the game and why he think everything is bad when they doesn't have pvp Leaderboard.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  16. #13
    Forum Adept Spooked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    With the cows in eastern holland
    Posts
    437
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    I agree to that aswell. But his conversations and speaking is just negative about how sts do and how's things going on ingame. While alot of others are happy with it and enjoying it alot.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
    I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
    With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:


  18. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    need to post to post bleh cool converasation

  19. #15
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    1,189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    335
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post

    This is for people who still farm, imagine having 1 billion gold. You buy best gears, get in lb, best vanities, and the best house. What are u gonna do next? AFK and flex in town? Flex to who? Ghosts and NPCs?

    Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    I try flexing on Sophia the stash lady but she doesn't seem to be impressed.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:


  21. #16
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Clearly you have not been around long enough to know the games current state.
    I suggest you actually do some research or play the game before you start calling people out.
    With all due respect, do not try to mix in something you clearly have no knowledge about.
    I have played since s1, so now since 2012. So it's more you that probably have lack of knowledge to say stuffs about others that is clearly no facts in. It's just a stupid guess from your side.

    So what do you mean that I need research about or what do you mean that I need to play to start calling people out?

    Nice rude comment btw, with no sense in at all.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  22. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    256
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    95
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

    The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

    After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  23. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Well, in the past I farmed just to buy the best gear and cool vanities, but I started to get a bit tired, then I stopped playing for some time...

    The game can be good for some ppl but will never be good for everyone, but one thing we must agree:

    After PvP death, many players stopped, because in most of the games, the PvP is the funniest aspect of the game


    Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    I can well agree to it aswell.

    Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

  24.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    343
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,661
    Thanked in
    1,573 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback ya'll! Just a reminder to keep it friendly here. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:


  26. #20
    Forum Adept MiruZetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    439
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I try flexing on Sophia the stash lady but she doesn't seem to be impressed.
    She will notice u don't worry.. keep on flexing 🤣

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is worth your time
    By Anireuca in forum SL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2018, 12:26 PM
  2. Arcane Legends, worth my time?
    By Extends in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:33 AM
  3. $ $ Investing into Space Time Studios Stock $$
    By glowcreature in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:40 PM
  4. Is it worth the time?
    By Jblazer in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 05:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •