Just needs expansion to be more interesting for capped players.
I defended lower levels a lot in the past but recently I do have misgivings. I played on a level 50s character recently and although all my gear was cheap legendary, as long as we all partied we managed the appropriate maps just fine.
We did all planar tombs and glint and yes it was a bit difficult but that's how it is and how it's supposed to be. That's how it was when I first encountered those maps. Actually, planar tombs we did in level 40s back in the "good old days". Parking mobs etc. is a thing of the past, not to mention nowadays we have ankhs. So lower levels need to give the maps a go and get partying. Some good loot would be encouraging but not for greedy capped players. (No idea how that could be addressed).
I still think the xp needed to reach capped is a bit steep after level 60 and that is when it does become boring.
Maus and dailies over and over is all that's left.
Festerfang arena has taken some of the boredom away which proves that bringing PvP back will help AL.
This is Arcane Legends, not World of Warcraft, if people want that type of game, they can go play it and I don't mean that in a nasty way.