Thread: A Truly "Off-Topic" Discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default A Truly "Off-Topic" Discussion

Some of you guys may think of me as a "mean guy" or "that guy" who seems to say the wrong things in the wrong places. But really guys, there is no need for taking tons of stuff so seriously. I am just blunt about the truth and my opinions. Im not here to please everyone. If anything im saying what some people dont want to say.

Im just here speaking my mind and asking questions. Since we are in off topic.

SL is a fun game but it flawed in MY OPINION. Mods seem to police everything but themselves, also I enjoy a serious MMO that I can get into not a pickup and go MMO where it seems you grind to a level cap and are left in the dark for weeks on end until new content comes out.

Not to say I dont enjoy playing the game, because honestly if it wasnt for my guild and the friends I have made it in, the game wouldnt be itself at all and my interest level would be completely different.

On a final note, it seems the game is rigged to purchase plat to access everything. Want the best gear? Gota use plat...special maps? Gota buy plat. So where does that leave people who cant afford plat? In the dust, everything else is fine, vanities, some armor, some weps. But it just seems your cant have an edge in the game UNLESS you spend money on plat.

Sparkle On! <3
    Last edited by serprus; 12-29-2011 at 08:21 PM.