Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What’s wrong with arcane legends

#1 at the top of my list
    1. SUPPORT SUCKS
    I send video proof of someone scamming me and it takes 4 months for support to even reply with some generic message saying they have received my message. They ban people too quickly without sufficiently checking or explaining (shout out to my friend shocn that was cyber bullied away from the game). Me too I’ve been cyber bullied to the point where I don’t even want to log in. Ok next
    2. Apparently the devs now don’t know much about the game. They make HUGE changes to items way after the item release that completely changes the worth of it..

Oswald and cottonkill specifies “stacking” so now I suppose you should take that “stacking” out because it is misleading now that all stacks. No disrespect btw futumsh seems like a very hard worker always on forums always fixing bugs quickly.
    3. Every expansion gets worse. This last expansion literally has no point. There is no reason to run the new maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

1.Well dont run the new maps then. Easy xp

2.But if u are cyber bullied that sucks, but so many accounts in al i guess the devs cant check them all

3. The speed set part unfortunatly haed it coming, many people were just greedy, they just run kill mobs and leave u behind . even in the jarl event they just rushed to chests and not wait.

But hope the support part gets better.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

1. You are not the only one who contacts support, so you have to wait for a reply just like everyone else. Sorry to hear ur friend was bullied away from the game but he was not a friendly flower either to others. It takes 2 to tango

2. Nothing changed but the description, i feel no difference in speed set.

3. If you're not liking the new maps then you are more than welcome to stick to ESG and mauso instead of criticizing someone's hard work.

Stay blessed

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cant think of a name atm View Post
    2. Apparently the devs now don’t know much about the game. They make HUGE changes to items way after the item release that completely changes the worth of it..

Oswald and cottonkill specifies “stacking” so now I suppose you should take that “stacking” out because it is misleading now that all stacks. No disrespect btw futumsh seems like a very hard worker always on forums always fixing bugs quickly.
    Apparently you have misunderstood the highlighted part. It refers to the 5/5 upgradeable speed passive skill that every character has, not referring to the pet passives. For pet movement bonus, only Oswald, Cottonkill and Loco stacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Apparently you have misunderstood the highlighted part. It refers to the 5/5 upgradeable speed passive skill that every character has, not referring to the pet passives. For pet movement bonus, only Oswald, Cottonkill and Loco stacks
    Oh thanks, i didnt understand what that meant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

They ban people too quickly without sufficiently checking or explaining
    Name:  hum.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  3.3 KB

hummmm

Arcane Legends Since 2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Ah if that’s the case it’s actually a good change. I feel dumb. I also had in my mind all the items that have been nerfed in the past and then thinking that was referring to pets passive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Here's the dev clarification:
    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Currently, speed stats (stacking) are used for:
    * Skills: Passive Speed, Refuel
    * Pets: Cottonkill / Oswald / Loco happy buffs
    * Elixirs: 25% 30 minute speed elixir, Marshfoot elixir
    * Awakenings

Everything else is a multiplier.
    The red one is converted from multiplier to stats, allowing it to stack now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

#1 at the top of my list
    1. SUPPORT SUCKS
    I send video proof of someone scamming me and it takes 4 months for support to even reply with some generic message saying they have received my message. They ban people too quickly without sufficiently checking or explaining (shout out to my friend shocn that was cyber bullied away from the game). Me too I’ve been cyber bullied to the point where I don’t even want to log in. Ok next

3. Every expansion gets worse. This last expansion literally has no point. There is no reason to run the new maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do not really have a psychology department.... Cyber bullying is something that is hard to "manage"....... If someone says "you are a loser", it might not be enough for a ban.... If someone racially slurs you, they maybe subject to an immediate ban............

STS acts quickly on relevant matters, and other less relevant matters will not be given such "urgent" attention (i.e. someone says U are ugly or you suck, probably not urgent because that's a part of the game..... "My hypothesis")..........

When I send "urgent" tickets to support, they are handled swiftly.... When I send less "urgent" tickets, the response has a tendency to be "prolonged" or not responded to at all.........

Based on my experience, all relevant tickets are responded to within a good time frame........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 11-16-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

There are many things wrong thus including very salty people that play this game is a major put off

That's really the main one for me I think most others will answer your questions OP
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed