Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
Need feminine warrior vanities “to help some players feel more comfortable in the game”

LOOOOOOOOOOL

If a toons gender or clothes in Arcane Legends makes you feel uncomfortable. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY !
To address your first point:
I'm pretty sure that if rogue ONLY had feminine vanity there would be a huge amounts of complaints. From what I can gather, a huge part of the player-base is dudes and for that reason I understand why the majority of vanity in this game represents males as a whole. When I said that I wanted to add more feminine vanities, "to help some players feel more comfortable in the game", I meant that as a way to show more inclusivity. I'm sure that more inclusivity would make the player-base overall slightly happier and guess what happens when the player-base is happy? That's right! The game has a bigger potential for outreach!

To address the second point:
Again, I'd like to reiterate the point that if every single rogue vanity was feminine, then I'm almost positive that there would be an insane amount of complaints. In which case would you tell those people to also "SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!"? Of course not! They're just simply angry at the inequality and representation in the game.

^^
||
||

I really like Star Legends for this same reason. Star Legends allows you to pick the sex of the character individually from the class. This makes the game very friendly to all people and allows for some really cool vanity combos on both sexes. Now, I'm not saying to change to this sort of system. I'd only say that maybe the game designers should consider adding vanities that can suit both sexes on any character due to not being able to choose the sex of the character independent of the class.

if you have a different take on this, quote me and let me know