Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rog for guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default Rog for guys

Grown I have bugged STS to make a bearded helm vanity for awhile but they have made some very good manly vanities of late. This one is one I really like right now.

Rogue
    Last edited by Allset; 11-17-2019 at 01:51 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    yep it's just a game yet you're being insensitive about others gaming experience and preferences if you're content with the current situation of the game good for you, but we are all customer here and HERES my feedback. if you'll gonna bring "there is better concerns to deal with" you're in the wrong thread.
    I'm not being insensitive at all and I didn't say anything remotely like you said I did. Please scroll back and check.
    Anyway, I'm bored now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just go mage lul
    IGN:Lulw
    PM me to inquire about Signature Commissions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Are you serious ? Already most of the rogue vanities are manly. Like 70% of them are. If you look at the recent vanities released, for example.. Dr arcanestein, infernal armor, living doll suit, lb vanity for rogues.. this all are manly. We don't find a skirt or short dresses for rogues except only those elondrian dresses which are girly.. Tanks and mages just have one girly dress so why do rogues need more manly dresses ? If you are uncomfortable playing a rog, cos of your gender then you should play mage or tank. I am a girl so I chose rogue and we girls need more girly vanities for Rogues. Enough of manly vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Rogues have enough "manly' stuff. They even gave rogues the option to have short hair.
    We female players are not as catered for as you guys. We can't get away with being any other class without being called bro.
    Warrior class has one girly dress and and rogue mask and the girly dress is a wedding dress.
    Mage is supposed to be non gender but once again, we females have been treated unfairly.
    The mage has even been given a moustache in one vanity..what do we females get???? I scary face and one dress.
    Rogue is female but now you can dress it up as male with loads of vanities.
    This unfairness gets me angry.
    Tbh a lot of the time the newer rogue vanities are quite manly... I'm still sad I can't have steam punk goggles and long hair

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Feminism on a game , wtf?

Enviado do meu LG-K430 através do Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Personally, I think rogue has insane amounts of variety and you could pretty much make your character generally more feminine or masculine looking with the vanities there are now. I think it would also be nice to be a little more inclusive with creating more feminine vanity on Warrior and Sorcerer similar to how Susanne had mentioned. I understand from a developer perspective that this might not be the first thought that comes to mind, but I think that this should be considered as it can help some players feel more comfortable in the game.

If you have a different take on this then quote me and let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    Personally, I think rogue has insane amounts of variety and you could pretty much make your character generally more feminine or masculine looking with the vanities there are now. I think it would also be nice to be a little more inclusive with creating more feminine vanity on Warrior and Sorcerer similar to how Susanne had mentioned. I understand from a developer perspective that this might not be the first thought that comes to mind, but I think that this should be considered as it can help some players feel more comfortable in the game.

If you have a different take on this then quote me and let me know
    Need feminine warrior vanities “to help some players feel more comfortable in the game”

LOOOOOOOOOOL

If a toons gender or clothes in Arcane Legends makes you feel uncomfortable. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    Need feminine warrior vanities “to help some players feel more comfortable in the game”

LOOOOOOOOOOL

If a toons gender or clothes in Arcane Legends makes you feel uncomfortable. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY !
    Why are you so cynical? You seem to make a lot of references to people's state of mind and act like some kind of sarcastic psychologist.
    If people feel comfortable having vanities it doesn't mean that they have mental issues otherwise why would the developers of games create them?
    Some people like having signatures or weird igns.
    Some people even believe in conspiracy theories. Do they need professional help too?
    Vanities are nice and quite harmless to people's mental state.🙂

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

LOOOOOOOOOOL

To address your first point:
    I'm pretty sure that if rogue ONLY had feminine vanity there would be a huge amounts of complaints. From what I can gather, a huge part of the player-base is dudes and for that reason I understand why the majority of vanity in this game represents males as a whole. When I said that I wanted to add more feminine vanities, "to help some players feel more comfortable in the game", I meant that as a way to show more inclusivity. I'm sure that more inclusivity would make the player-base overall slightly happier and guess what happens when the player-base is happy? That's right! The game has a bigger potential for outreach!

To address the second point:
    Again, I'd like to reiterate the point that if every single rogue vanity was feminine, then I'm almost positive that there would be an insane amount of complaints. In which case would you tell those people to also "SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!"? Of course not! They're just simply angry at the inequality and representation in the game.

^^
    ||
    ||

I really like Star Legends for this same reason. Star Legends allows you to pick the sex of the character individually from the class. This makes the game very friendly to all people and allows for some really cool vanity combos on both sexes. Now, I'm not saying to change to this sort of system. I'd only say that maybe the game designers should consider adding vanities that can suit both sexes on any character due to not being able to choose the sex of the character independent of the class.

if you have a different take on this, quote me and let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

LOOOOOOOOOOL

As long as you’re into psychology maybe it can help you learn why you were triggered into an insult as opposed to being secure enough to not react
    O.o
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Why are you so cynical? You seem to make a lot of references to people's state of mind and act like some kind of sarcastic psychologist.
    If people feel comfortable having vanities it doesn't mean that they have mental issues otherwise why would the developers of games create them?
    Some people like having signatures or weird igns.
    Some people even believe in conspiracy theories. Do they need professional help too?
    Vanities are nice and quite harmless to people's mental state.🙂
    Perfect example of someone waffling for the sake of waffling. My point was never about just having vanities or IGN’s

Its about needing female vanities for a warrior to make people more comfortable. Which i clearly quoted in my post. Warrior is male so lets keep it as a male and a rogue is female so lets keep it as a female unless they give us an option to change gender when creating the character

If that upsets you or you feel “uncomfortable” playing a warrior as a girl or a rogue as a boy without the use of opposite sex vanities then do what i told you to do in my previous post...

Peace !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I want a mustachioed big booby warrior with muskles! I demand!

Star light, star bright...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Perfect example of someone waffling for the sake of waffling. My point was never about just having vanities or IGN’s

Its about needing female vanities for a warrior to make people more comfortable. Which i clearly quoted in my post. Warrior is male so lets keep it as a male and a rogue is female so lets keep it as a female unless they give us an option to change gender when creating the character

If that upsets you or you feel “uncomfortable” playing a warrior as a girl or a rogue as a boy without the use of opposite sex vanities then do what i told you to do in my previous post...

Peace !
    I was defending someone's right to have an opinion without having you saying they needed professional help.
    Also, you're boring me.
    Good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I was defending someone's right to have an opinion without having you saying they needed professional help.
    Also, you're boring me.
    Good day.
    Yes they really needed you to defend them with your nonsensical and irrelevent waffling.

Well done !

Player4L

Is you virtual gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Second pic looks like little Keanu Reaves meme

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts