Thread: feedback about expansion 76

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Default feedback about expansion 76

PVP 71-76: its almost dead (for me the most annoying part in pvp are current procs of all weapons, even proc of ebon daggers; other people think that need remove awakes/speed sets from pvp; also there was something about overpriced gears), so why can't we have weekly pvp "events"? for example 1st week: awakes dont work in pvp, 2nd week: procs dont work in pvp, 3rd: speed sets dont work... just to get feedback from pvp players and decide how we can revive it. Btw there were a lot of suggestions already...
    Also i would suggest to make visible for my teammates when my pet is ready to use, its more important than to see 5 bleeds 10dps each on my teammate. Something should be improved, right?
    Need to talk about balance? Warriors dominate it for now, ok, maybe its their time now (since its "hard" to balance everything there...), But a lot of players enjoyed pvp without random cheap kills and overpowerful procs (those who are playing for fun, not for aps).
    Some people consider festerfang arena as PVP, so maybe need make it more interesting than using all possible elixirs, mire set and spamming pots+skills? add there pets, add some walls inside arena, remove elixirs, make it visible who got killed by who, add kdr of that arena to avatar, make something against snipping/axing from/to outside, make damage dealt and heals only 45% as regular pvp...

PVE: Nothing new tbh, it happened with lvl66 and lvl71 expansions, so i wanna ask devs to create new farmable map (again); atm everyone farming maus/esg already for 3-4 years.

New maps:
    Lets start from types of mobs, all maps have SAME mobs, which just melting by reflect procs, its not even interesting (lets compare to maus or even esg, where do u need more tactics? for new maps u just need pull and reflect damage from mobs, dont even need increase dmg to get better results at mobs). I've tried with 3,5k dmg, then 4,2k dmg, and now around 5k dmg (on rogue as DPS class... effectivenes of that class must be based on DMG but no...), all mobs are too fat to kill by skills, but by reflects they die easily... so theres no difference how much dmg i have; DMG,DMGreduce,Armor stats are not affecting reflected damage... I hoped that reflects will not be main part of 76 expansion... :/

Now about each of new maps:
    1) mogera lair: 0 loot, nothing, boring af because need run ahead to spawn big packs of mobs and return to "kill" them (by reflects ofc lol, or some old staffs if mage), boss is too fat and deals 0 damage. If boss will give just 1 valley token, its better to skip it, but there was thread about skipping here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ogera-lair-map
    2) map with endless waves: i've tried 2 times till 150th wave (its 141 bosses(?) * 4 ppl in party * 2 times tried, its around 1k chances to get mythic thing...), saw only player once got mythic ring for 1m or less, doesnt worth to farm. Also mobs after 10th wave are not getting stronger, 10,20,50,100,150th waves... no difference, mobs and boss always same dmg and same hp. This map could have LB (similar to swamp temple event LB), but still none...
    3) map with 5 waves: supposed to be token map, but theres nothing at vendor like 100k gold for 30 tokens, no new gears, nothing... everything what i can buy by tokens is junk, isn't it?
    4) map with gathering indigrients, its most absurdish map:
    -mobs always preventing gathering so i need use every indigient 2(!!!) times (1st for spawn mobs, 2nd for gather), its annoying.
    -boss oneshotting for what? even if u got killed - u can quit and re-join same map. why cant we just respawn at start of map then? ah, maybe i didnt learn that boss and how to prevent his 1hits, but not really need, nothing to farm there (compared to old maps)
    -any level can join that map, why? make it only lvl71+ or?
    But my main point about all new maps: there is no profit. Even running old elites like kraken-shuyal would give more gold. And i think its possible for STS to get some statistics about where people spending most of time for farm, new or old maps...

I dont want to tell that devs didnt do anything, there were a lot of fixes, great events, upgrades skills, good pets and other things (thanks for that), but that all is not connected to those 4 maps and nothing about reviving pvp. New maps are too bad and dont worth to run. Sorry for my bad english; wish to see new farmable and not so boring map which will be more interesting and more profitable than maus/esg (ofc where u will need good gears, good stats, many types of weapons/procs, different classes in party, ... ) + active pvp with balanced stats,skills and procs
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-02-2019 at 01:08 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Honestly though. Something really needs to be done with these new maps ... literally 3rd expansion of (no offense but sadly) useless content. Many things mentioned above by slayer can help improve the current situations. Would be nice if things are taken into consideration and actually implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I think a lot of us old players are used to the original 5 map expansions where we kill mobs and bosses with a back story. Last few seasons have just been one map + a cyclical event which many aren't online when it happens. The serpant and tail was nice, as we got the ability to farm 200k per hour until it too got nerfed. Maus is a winner because the return of gold is still very good and new Arcane weapons make running it smooth like butter.

It's all about goals in the game now. Many new players have the ability to make lots of gold from events so that they can buy pets and equips. Older players like myself enjoy collecting event vanities and running from time to time or just simply chill with mates. The extreme rich still enjoy merching for wealth. There's a little something for everybody which is what a healthy MMO is all about. The fact that I can pop into the new map and there will always be some randoms to run with is awesome. Having 5 maps sometimes made the wait times unbearable or you would run a man short.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 11-18-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!