Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can a dev block my account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Can a dev block my account?

I have been playing this game since 2014 and it’s very addictive but I have to stop I tried many times uninstalling the game but I always come back,I’m currently doing my under graduation and I need to focus on it and move on in life,but it’s very hard to do it as I’m spending so much on this game,I have spend my all school life playing this game day in and day out and I don’t want to happen it again,I loved playing this game and made a lot of friends as well learned a lot of things like trading,investing etc.This game has always been my favorite since my childhood but now I have grown up and I need to focus on my career now and become the person I always wanted to be,for that I have to sacrifice my entertainment and do something productive that’s gonna help me build my career.
    I would like to thanks all the developers for making such wonderful game but I request you one thing to block my account or if you can ban it permanently so that I won’t be able return back.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captainrock For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Captainrock View Post
    I have been playing this game since 2014 and it’s very addictive but I have to stop I tried many times uninstalling the game but I always come back,I’m currently doing my under graduation and I need to focus on it and move on in life,but it’s very hard to do it as I’m spending so much on this game,I have spend my all school life playing this game day in and day out and I don’t want to happen it again,I loved playing this game and made a lot of friends as well learned a lot of things like trading,investing etc.This game has always been my favorite since my childhood but now I have grown up and I need to focus on my career now and become the person I always wanted to be,for that I have to sacrifice my entertainment and do something productive that’s gonna help me build my career.
    I would like to thanks all the developers for making such wonderful game but I request you one thing to block my account or if you can ban it permanently so that I won’t be able return back.
    Have a good career and bright future ahead
    ~Aeonsun

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Feel free to contact our support team with this request.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com