Thread: A little break from events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default A little break from events

Tbh I am a big fan of Al events.. I mostly play this game for events only. Since ursoth, we have had continuous back to back events without any break ..Ursoth, Halloween,windmore,birthday and now Harvest for 2 weeks.. The problem that I have found is that, it's really difficult to sell anything now except the new event items. Unless you list something very very low, it won't get sold easily bcos people are busy spending their gold in events.. Only the new event items gets sold fast..So If possible, can we have atleast 1 week break in between events like before ? I really appreciate how the Devs have been creating so many events to make us enjoy. But it's really getting difficult to sell things now which are not related to events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    Tbh I am a big fan of Al events.. I mostly play this game for events only. Since ursoth, we have had continuous back to back events without any break ..Ursoth, Halloween,windmore,birthday and now Harvest for 2 weeks.. The problem that I have found is that, it's really difficult to sell anything now except the new event items. Unless you list something very very low, it won't get sold easily bcos people are busy spending their gold in events.. Only the new event items gets sold fast..So If possible, can we have atleast 1 week break in between events like before ? I really appreciate how the Devs have been creating so many events to make us enjoy. But it's really getting difficult to sell things now which are not related to events
    I am not against back 2 back events since lots of the events are energy free. When no events in PVE it's hard to find something to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

If people really want something, it'll sell, with or without an event. I prefer having these events back to back over 2x hauntlet coins, but everyone has their own opinion!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    I am not against back 2 back events since lots of the events are energy free. When no events in PVE it's hard to find something to do.
    As I said above, I mostly play Al for events too and I was very much excited when we got this back to back events.. But it's really getting hard to sell some things now, which ain't related to events.. So just a 1 week break in between major events would bring the balance back in the game.. We can always farm gold in deep marsh or Esg when there are no events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    If people really want something, it'll sell, with or without an event. I prefer having these events back to back over 2x hauntlet coins, but everyone has their own opinion!
    Well you can look up at the auction for example. Prices of everything has dropped except those new rare vanities which are lootable from locks.. Prices have dropped bcos it's not getting sold. When there is a major event going on, people will focus mainly on the event or the event items rather than spending gold on other things.. We(me,my friends,guildies) have faced this problem.. And I am sure you will face it too sooner or later if we have non-stop back to back events. As I stated above, I love Al events too but this problem can't be ignored.. that's why I asked for a little 1 week break in between big events.. But anyways, I am glad that you haven't faced this problem and I respect your opinion too.. I have shared my opinion bcos I love this game.. Let's hope all will be well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

As I said above, I mostly play Al for events too and I was very much excited when we got this back to back events.. But it's really getting hard to sell some things now, which ain't related to events.. So just a 1 week break in between major events would bring the balance back in the game.. We can always farm gold in deep marsh or Esg when there are no events
    During free events, if it's not 4 U, it would be best to focus on things that are pending, like leveling. If U are already leveled, try your hand at some event loot or ESG gold loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    During free events, if it's not 4 U, it would be best to focus on things that are pending, like leveling. If U are already leveled, try your hand at some event loot or ESG gold loot.
    Lol you didn't get my point, did you ? I already said that I play this game for events mainly so yes I do all the events. I am only talking about the problem that we face while selling things, during events.. You might not face this bcos you don't sell much things probably so I can understand. Also if the events are continued back to back, the "excitement" that we feel for an upcoming event will be gone soon. So I just asked for a little break , maybe 3-4 days or 1 week in between major events. Is anything wrong here ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Lol you didn't get my point, did you ? I already said that I play this game for events mainly so yes I do all the events. I am only talking about the problem that we face while selling things, during events.. You might not face this bcos you don't sell much things probably so I can understand. Also if the events are continued back to back, the "excitement" that we feel for an upcoming event will be gone soon. So I just asked for a little break , maybe 3-4 days or 1 week in between major events. Is anything wrong here ?
    No one said anything is wrong here. Some like back to backs, some don't. We will see what happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Personally I'd like at least a week of down time in between events