Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 149

Thread: The Best?

  1. #101
    Da Bear! Hahahahabirdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    159
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Banned Draopwnzall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Pocket Legends :)
    Posts
    629
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Yay! My first thread to reach 100 replies! *party emote*.

  4. #103
    Banned Nick41324's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Turn around..
    Posts
    3,741
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    181
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

    Default

    Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.

  5. #104
    Senior Member ninjaduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Locational Locations
    Posts
    2,725
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    215
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

    Default

    Before I went by rumour, but in actual fact, after seeing him PvP Sunblocks is definitely the best.
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

    THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

  6. #105
    Senior Member Walkhardd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,087
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    493
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy:531457
    Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo
    How you get 84 ping nub haxor. O.o
    gf.

  7. #106
    Senior Member Zerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Posts
    2,431
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324 View Post
    Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.
    that's arguable...

    iirebornedii doesn't take down 30s like the original L23 does, Jop
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

  8. #107
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

    For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

    For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

    Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

    -Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

    I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]
    Last edited by pahud; 01-10-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to pahud For This Useful Post:


  10. #108
    Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,038
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,653
    Thanked in
    903 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pahud View Post
    I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

    For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

    For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

    Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

    -Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

    I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]
    I am too lazy to go back and look, but Xrax was probably the best bird I've ever played with. I did not pvp back when he was still active (lord knows he tried to get me into it) but I spent many, MANY hours doing keeper runs and various other random runs. Wish he were still around.

    I wanted to add how impressed I am to see such a constructive discussion from some of the most competitive people in Alterra.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

  11. #109
    Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    210
    Posts
    1,917
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    263
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    312
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

    Default

    If I had one pl wish it would be to have everyone play again, even if for only a day.
    Deleted a ton of people from my friends list, and it made me realize how many people do not play anymore. It made me sad.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

    Revelation

  12. #110
    Senior Member Elitephonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
    Gcd was introduced in like may 2011, i think.And no thelonearcher never multi touched. He couldn't stand others that did. From what i understand, he hated it so much that he is the one that spoke with the devs to make some sort of gcd so that people couldnt. He is probably rolling over in his PL grave right now.

    As for best, I can only name those that I have seen in pvp. I know I haven't pvped long sooo...
    Bird: dolloway, whooo
    Mage: cos, amy, drinkhaterade, dtf
    Bear: cloakker
    WHOOOOOOOO is now a bear i saw him lol he tried to scam me...
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

  13. #111
    Senior Member Elitephonix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    1,030
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    83
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Woah, I saw Brod up there somewhere. I knew he was great, but that great? Danggg....I saw him earlier today, but he left before i witnessed his pure awesomeness once again :c

    Lets not get into self glorification, please...I dont have much experience in pvp at top level yet, so ill name a few GOOD players ive seen. These probably are not THE best, but they killed me in record time!

    Mage- Gravityice and Sufferings
    Bird- Me! Jk jk, i have more deaths than kills...Brodiniozo
    Bear- None....

    As for bears, I havent seen very many with a name that I can remember (they used name generator). The ones with names I can remember, they raged or so obnoxious, I left the game.

    Those were just some people that I saw in PvP. I havent witnesssed the awesomeness of people like Ellyidol, Kanital, or Dolloway.

    EDIT: Also, I HATE people who ask for kills because someone "owes" them kills. I can think of plenty of people who "owe" me kills. I deny it. I dont cry over stuff like kd. This whole Revenge idea just fuels the hate between people.

    Im in a pvp game and one person accidentally kills another person (he got caught in the middle of a 1vs1 match). The killed dude wants revenge and kills Noob #1 and accidentally kills Noob #3. Noob 1 and 3 kill Noob 2..repeatedly...for 3 games.

    All that from revenge? Yup. Was actually kinda funny, watching them calling each other noob.
    Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

  14. #112
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,549
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,317
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,097
    Thanked in
    1,199 Posts

    Default

    I remember the old 'trio': lone, ladylove, residentevl then there was mrsbananas and pvpmaster. Oldest members and best I can think of.

  15. #113
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    354
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    282
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Godofra deserves to be in this thread!!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

  16. #114
    Banned adidaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    116
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

    Default .

    Iamlegend was always good... Why isn't he on here?

  17. #115
    Senior Member OvigorothO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,463
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    Cant believe nun of u mentioned xazic right away...defintly best warbird

  18. #116
    Senior Member OvigorothO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,463
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    178
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    66
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

    Default

    U spelled lisaaaaaaaaa wrong its with 9 n's remember that

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to OvigorothO For This Useful Post:


  20. #117
    Forum Adept crestmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wherever i want to be.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Thelonearcher was an old-school PvP birdie, who was without any doubt very skilled and had insanely fast fingers.
    At the point he got banned he was on top of the leaderboards with about 60+ k kills.

    If we were talking about the oldies too, I could write pages! :P

    For the currently active peoplpe (still alot to name):

    Bird: Dolloway, Aziione, Kanital (seems less active), Gmosauce
    Warbird: Xazic, Brodiniozo
    (I guess Hahahabirdy should be up here too, but I don't see him in the arena...)

    Mage: Amyxrose, Awwmang, Cosmicxghost, Alwaysdtf, Jcoultet, Mothersolo, Attackelf

    Bear: Cloakker, Anajefez

    I'm sure I missed some out... Sorry!
    lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

  21. #118
    Forum Adept crestmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wherever i want to be.
    Posts
    307
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am
    U r so rite. Soz for flaming too but gravity ice is far from good.... try Taekarin or a recent addition Otazeter. Both Glyph users
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

  22. #119
    Senior Member Gaunab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    856
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    322
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post
    lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...
    ...not.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

  23. #120
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,219
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,857
    Thanked in
    2,940 Posts

    Default

    Well, I have recently gotten back into PvP with my bear, Zeus, but here is who I think the best of the best are currently.

    For Elves, we got: Edensfury (Also cocky, but not without reason ), Cosmicxghost, Absoluteboss (Probably the best PvP pally as well as the cockiest one, but not without reason ), Amyxrose (probably one of the more mellow/nicer PvPers out there that can still kick some butt when needed), Awwmang (Doesn't talk much, but when he does, his words hold value), Saycred, and Imkelly

    For Bears, we got: Cloakker, Debowe (Also known as Awwmang)

    For Birds, we got: Kanital, Rushorgtfo, Dolloway, Azi/Dsturbance, Vjcrusnk (Good warbird, IMO), Whooooooooo
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:


Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •