Thanked in
    87 Posts

Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hahahahabirdy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yay! My first thread to reach 100 replies! *party emote*.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Before I went by rumour, but in actual fact, after seeing him PvP Sunblocks is definitely the best.
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy:531457
    Zomg heres 4 skills of my pro-newb combo
    How you get 84 ping nub haxor. O.o
    gf.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324 View Post
    Best L23 Mage is iirebornedii for sure. Im guessing everyone is talking about L66 tho.
    that's arguable...

iirebornedii doesn't take down 30s like the original L23 does, Jop
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

-Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]
    Last edited by pahud; 01-10-2012 at 01:00 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pahud For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pahud View Post
    I know this whole thing, is an opiniated discussion, but I think the best pvper to ever pick up a weapon, IS and ALWAYS will be Xrax. I dont know how many of you guys have had the honor to actually seen him pvp, or if you;re gonna hate on me for picking someone who doesnt even play anymore, but he was one of the fair few who was not only consistant in his kills, slaughtered with dignity and modesty, and was the man who taught me to pvp WITHOUT saying a single word.

For Mages I'd easily pick Kelly. I never did approve of how well she kited me to death, =P but shes the craziest elf ive ever seen.

For bears, It would be toughie, or Rolka. Both amazing and hard to kill. I wish i could see any of the old pvpers again.

Now this list is for for people I will always look up to, for being a good pvper, friend, or just an overall amazing person.

-Thelonearcher (R.I.P), Kanital, (prolly my closest friend on here, good man.) Skimmey, JJJlove, Attackelf (incredible man), Cloakker (therapist, and lovable tank), Abagave (this one never fails to cheer me up), Xazic, (great guy) Hahahahabirdy (crazy mofo, grats on tourney's), Imperialelf, Mysticaldream, Mrbanana, IamyleiI (good elf, and person), Alwaysdtf (amazing rift pally back then and great dad) Falcom brothers, Ladylove, Lisaaaaaaaaa, Ilovelisa (Miri, Bowelf) Dolloway (I dont know how i forgot his name till now, This man is quite simply a beast) Pinoyarcher (good friend and pvper) Nao, Lili and Lelianaa, Tripphazzard. (amazing father of 4, always been there for me) Tashyang, Aniethea, Darkmasulsa, Dexlegendjake, Oldgveteran, Vigoroth, Grenadiers, Fabiokmd, Evanslayer (had a big mouth this one, nevertheless a good pvper), fastcast, qwertysonnn, whirlzap and I must finish off this list w/ Koreancakes. ( Will ALWAYS be my favorite rusher.)

I know i missed a whole bunch of peoples name, i apologize. If someone gets the time to start a post on pvpers, I might add a few more. Hope at least one person sat through and read at least the beginning, and had a few names spark memories. Thanks for your time. =]
    I am too lazy to go back and look, but Xrax was probably the best bird I've ever played with. I did not pvp back when he was still active (lord knows he tried to get me into it) but I spent many, MANY hours doing keeper runs and various other random runs. Wish he were still around.

I wanted to add how impressed I am to see such a constructive discussion from some of the most competitive people in Alterra.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

If I had one pl wish it would be to have everyone play again, even if for only a day.
    Deleted a ton of people from my friends list, and it made me realize how many people do not play anymore. It made me sad.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsofjane View Post
    Gcd was introduced in like may 2011, i think.And no thelonearcher never multi touched. He couldn't stand others that did. From what i understand, he hated it so much that he is the one that spoke with the devs to make some sort of gcd so that people couldnt. He is probably rolling over in his PL grave right now.

As for best, I can only name those that I have seen in pvp. I know I haven't pvped long sooo...
    Bird: dolloway, whooo
    Mage: cos, amy, drinkhaterade, dtf
    Bear: cloakker
    WHOOOOOOOO is now a bear i saw him lol he tried to scam me...
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Woah, I saw Brod up there somewhere. I knew he was great, but that great? Danggg....I saw him earlier today, but he left before i witnessed his pure awesomeness once again :c

Lets not get into self glorification, please...I dont have much experience in pvp at top level yet, so ill name a few GOOD players ive seen. These probably are not THE best, but they killed me in record time!

Mage- Gravityice and Sufferings
    Bird- Me! Jk jk, i have more deaths than kills...Brodiniozo
    Bear- None....

As for bears, I havent seen very many with a name that I can remember (they used name generator). The ones with names I can remember, they raged or so obnoxious, I left the game.

Those were just some people that I saw in PvP. I havent witnesssed the awesomeness of people like Ellyidol, Kanital, or Dolloway.

EDIT: Also, I HATE people who ask for kills because someone "owes" them kills. I can think of plenty of people who "owe" me kills. I deny it. I dont cry over stuff like kd. This whole Revenge idea just fuels the hate between people.

Im in a pvp game and one person accidentally kills another person (he got caught in the middle of a 1vs1 match). The killed dude wants revenge and kills Noob #1 and accidentally kills Noob #3. Noob 1 and 3 kill Noob 2..repeatedly...for 3 games.

All that from revenge? Yup. Was actually kinda funny, watching them calling each other noob.
    Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I remember the old 'trio': lone, ladylove, residentevl then there was mrsbananas and pvpmaster. Oldest members and best I can think of.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Godofra deserves to be in this thread!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Iamlegend was always good... Why isn't he on here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Cant believe nun of u mentioned xazic right away...defintly best warbird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

U spelled lisaaaaaaaaa wrong its with 9 n's remember that

19. The Following User Says Thank You to OvigorothO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    Thelonearcher was an old-school PvP birdie, who was without any doubt very skilled and had insanely fast fingers.
    At the point he got banned he was on top of the leaderboards with about 60+ k kills.

If we were talking about the oldies too, I could write pages! :P

For the currently active peoplpe (still alot to name):

Bird: Dolloway, Aziione, Kanital (seems less active), Gmosauce
    Warbird: Xazic, Brodiniozo
    (I guess Hahahabirdy should be up here too, but I don't see him in the arena...)

Mage: Amyxrose, Awwmang, Cosmicxghost, Alwaysdtf, Jcoultet, Mothersolo, Attackelf

Bear: Cloakker, Anajefez

I'm sure I missed some out... Sorry!
    lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Gravityice isnt that good... srry for flaming if i am
    U r so rite. Soz for flaming too but gravity ice is far from good.... try Taekarin or a recent addition Otazeter. Both Glyph users
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crestmage View Post
    lol those r complete copies of the older leaderboards...
    ...not.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Well, I have recently gotten back into PvP with my bear, Zeus, but here is who I think the best of the best are currently.

For Elves, we got: Edensfury (Also cocky, but not without reason ), Cosmicxghost, Absoluteboss (Probably the best PvP pally as well as the cockiest one, but not without reason ), Amyxrose (probably one of the more mellow/nicer PvPers out there that can still kick some butt when needed), Awwmang (Doesn't talk much, but when he does, his words hold value), Saycred, and Imkelly

For Bears, we got: Cloakker, Debowe (Also known as Awwmang)

For Birds, we got: Kanital, Rushorgtfo, Dolloway, Azi/Dsturbance, Vjcrusnk (Good warbird, IMO), Whooooooooo
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: