Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is with regards to the Lion Set.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Smile This is with regards to the Lion Set.

Name:  lion.jpg
Views: 648
Size:  35.2 KB
    Name:  lion1.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  27.8 KB
    Name:  lion2.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  28.6 KB

In the above pictures,
    this lion set needs some huge fixes.

This is a petition to change a 'meow' to a 'roar'!
    Name:  big eyes.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  5.5 KB
    Name:  roar.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  6.6 KB

A lion needs to be fierce, bold and very much feeling large to look at, taking its place as the king of the jungle and not as a monkey king.

The blue lettering highlights the portion which needs a fix in my opinion.

A: The head, the most crucial part, a bald spot, yes, bald. It looks weird. I feel there needs to be more lion skin/cloth to cover up that region, just showing the ferocity of the male face. Make also the ears more enveloping, in a sense that it looks less of a kitten, more of a lion.

B: For the hands, perhaps make it furry like a beast, if you ever watched 'beauty and the beast', you would see how the arms have those fur that dangles and coats the arms like a true man, masculinity in check. Perhaps you could also add furry hands with paws and knifelike razor-blade claws protruding from the knuckles like wolverine's, similar to red arlor's arms. Color intonations should be brownish and should suit the overall appeal of it.

C: The back yes, it feels like a bathing suit or rather more specifically, a circus suit. It shouldnt be. It should ideally have more fur and more free-flowing hair-like lion hair to cover up more of it, really to accentuate its status and overall might.

D: in point B i mentioned how the arms needed way more fur, really to make it look like it belongs to the jungle. Here's an illustration:
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  129.7 KB
    roar!
    Name:  coat-arms-lions-vector-6826342.jpg
Views: 1489
Size:  158.4 KB
    Name:  44-443806_wolf-clipart-medieval-gold-lion-coat-of-arms.png
Views: 1654
Size:  117.8 KB
    Those claws, dang, they should look just like that, really brings out the 'oomph' in the greater design possible!
    Look at that mane, that should be how lions should look, way more fur! roar!

Sincerely i do hope these additions and changes could be implemented as many people in game wanted more of a lion than a semi-lion or much less, a roaring monkey.(Not an offense)

Thank you for reading this post. God bless, i do hope this changes will appeal and consent.
    Last edited by LegendaryLeo; 11-29-2019 at 06:11 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegendaryLeo For This Useful Post: