Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sts what happened?All my goblin altars disappear

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoodsir View Post
    Does that mean the recipe arcanite fields nekro,slag,abaddon can be crafted currently?
    No. It means that particular event is scheduled to return in the future to make use of these specific recipes. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

I lost mas temple crate recipes but devs said that they'll be replaced by next temple pirate event. Give me my crap back that I worked for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syaxyy View Post
    It's just fair... Sts trying to make it fair for everyone to the upcoming events. Not letting people have an advantage of all the events, by hoarding items which allows him or others to cheat on events. Why should they "not" remove it? It's just for the others good and to make it fair for anyone.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk
    Bro
    Ofc its good to start every event from zero to maintain fairness

But this case is not like energy removing ... when energy removal decision was applied .. sts announce that action before applying it with fair time interval.. so players all been informed for the future changes

Plus energy ( essence and crafted) are non tradable items.. so basically the loss of removing them is only time wasted on collecting them

But this thread talking about items and materials that were purchased by gold or dropped from opening chests and ppl spend alot of gold and time grinding there costs..and now poof ... all gone with one click..and without even warning..

Pls sts.. reconsider that action.. items should be returned to players stashs and set liquidation value for them as all other obsolete items u did before...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    I lost mas temple crate recipes but devs said that they'll be replaced by next temple pirate event. Give me my crap back that I worked for
    Why wouldn't you have craft them?
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

waa so unfair.. i have all old/new event recipe..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Why hoard crafted kits is 'cheat'?
    This is no longer possible, but when it was wasn't 'cheat' at all.
    If you decide to invest your time on an event, farm energies, craft and hoard them for next event, can never be considered as 'cheating', because you are sacrificing one event to have some work done on next event.
    At the end of the day its same amount of time invested, only difference is that you choose how/when to use your effort.

I just wanted to make this 'cheating' point clear

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk
    Then you can simply run top lb in event a head of all others and also you don't have to spend anything to run run run. It's fair for all that all being liquidated and so everyone starts from scratch in all events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Then you can simply run top lb in event a head of all others and also you don't have to spend anything to run run run. It's fair for all that all being liquidated and so everyone starts from scratch in all events.

If it had been you in the OP's place losing 50m you would be crying and ranting by now similar to the time when you were ranting about not getting satchel items back while reviving your hc using plat. So don't deviate the topic to cheating, the op is asking something else entirely. And as far as cheating is concerned hoarding items is an INVESTMENT, NOT CHEATING. Heck there are so many players on various lb's by cheating, in event lb by botting energy, in guild lb by botting aps, in timed lb by using auto-clickers, so are you just asleep or ignorant?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    If it had been you in the OP's place losing 50m you would be crying and ranting by now similar to the time when you were ranting about not getting satchel items back while reviving your hc using plat. So don't deviate the topic to cheating, the op is asking something else entirely. And as far as cheating is concerned hoarding items is an INVESTMENT, NOT CHEATING. Heck there are so many players on various lb's by cheating, in event lb by botting energy, in guild lb by botting aps, in timed lb by using auto-clickers, so are you just asleep or ignorant?
    You know alot about cheating. Someone is clearly angry. It's a reason why forged energies was removed, because it shouldn't be possible to be a head of the other players for free or having the advantages in any event. This is just the same. I am also not against that sts should have noticed about it, but still. It's just the same, they are making it fair for everyone. It's a little bit different from hc and not getting satchel back when ressing up. And it was a mistake from sts, so they have fixed everything of it. Hoarding is also gambling, you cannot forsee the future or what will happen. Sometimes you win alot, sometimes you loose alot. Hoarding event advantages must be the most bad stuffs to hoard anyways. It's not like you are hoarding an item that will raise in profit. It's just about getting a head start in front of all others, which is very unfairly. Thank you for caring about hc and satchel topic anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

You know alot about cheating. Someone is clearly angry. It's a reason why forged energies was removed, because it shouldn't be possible to be a head of the other players for free or having the advantages in any event. This is just the same. I am also not against that sts should have noticed about it, but still. It's just the same, they are making it fair for everyone. It's a little bit different from hc and not getting satchel back when ressing up. And it was a mistake from sts, so they have fixed everything of it. Hoarding is also gambling, you cannot forsee the future or what will happen. Sometimes you win alot, sometimes you loose alot. Hoarding event advantages must be the most bad stuffs to hoard anyways. It's not like you are hoarding an item that will raise in profit. It's just about getting a head start in front of all others, which is very unfairly. Thank you for caring about hc and satchel topic anyways

Someone who uses plat in hc mode but comes here and talk about others taking advantage. Hilarious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    STS, whats so hard to give these players back what they worked for? As I said in a previous post I am not affected by this, but Im extremely shocked on how you think you can handle this without consequences. In my eyes you scammed people, I’ll say it as simple as it is, you can ban me for saying this but what you are doing is not correct. We expect a bit more respectability and professional thinking from your side. In order to avoid escalation and drama for this topic, I would give players the gold or equal items, I think you will do yourself something good.
    So you mean that sts should make a guess on how much people have been spending on this and give golds around? If it was bought from store or from sts itself it would be alot different story. Then they could just have refunded. Sts are never giving around golds when people are doing mistakes or being scammed or in this case, trying to get advantages in next coming events. Again, hoarding is a pure gamble, and this was a very bad gamble to take. But a little compensation or a liquidate price he should get, since they didn't announce anything about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    Someone who uses plat in hc mode but comes here and talk about others taking advantage. Hilarious
    What else than plats can you use in hc mode? When it's no auction and no trade possibilities. That's the only possibilities we have yes, super hilarious.

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ok first of all why and who spends 50M on items u can only use once a year.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Why is this even a theme?
    It is just a good thing that sts are removing all energy essences and forged energies from each event. So it's not possible for some to cheat on the next events.

Why should it be differently with altars or dolls? Of course they should also be deleted. So it's no chances to use them as advantages for next events.

Everything should be only crafted for this particular event.
    You are misunderstanding something here. This is totally different from removal of energy essences and forged energies. This time STS removed recipes and items that will no longer be used in future events, other items are left alone (proof - arcanite pet recipes and dolls are still intact, so some people will still get advantage on those events). Cinco said new items and recipes will be needed for next events. Also, people are not mad about this changing of required item, as everyone knows hoarding is a gamble; what people are mad about is the removal of items without any prior notice and without any chance to liquidate. Please stop derailing this thread in different direction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    You are misunderstanding something here. This is totally different from removal of energy essences and forged energies. This time STS removed recipes and items that will no longer be used in future events, other items are left alone (proof - arcanite pet recipes and dolls are still intact, so some people will still get advantage on those events). Cinco said new items and recipes will be needed for next events. Also, people are not mad about this changing of required item, as everyone knows hoarding is a gamble; what people are mad about is the removal of items without any prior notice and without any chance to liquidate. Please stop derailing this thread in different direction.
    This is exactly what I said in the text if you read it:

"But a little compensation or a liquidate price he should get, since they didn't announce anything about it."

Its completely differently with pet egg recipes... They have never ever been removed or doesn't give any advantages for next coming events.

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Also , if you didnt spend plat on those altars sts is not gona refund you for the time you put in hording those altars, thats the cold reality, deal with it.

Like i spend 10M on awake gems and get trash awakes wich i have bin getting, im not going to cry to sts and ask them for my gold back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Also , if you didnt spend plat on those altars sts is not gona refund you for the time you put in hording those altars, thats the cold reality, deal with it.

Like i spend 10M on awake gems and get trash awakes wich i have bin getting, im not going to cry to sts and ask them for my gold back.
    They don't even refund plat purchases lol.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

*sigh* those toxic pokemons out there..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

i dont have a horse in this race ..but i do see the OPs point. if i went to my stash and some item that i had invested a huge chunk of gold into had just been removed without notice ...i would loose my mind .

and other people who are posting in here would do the same thing if they lost that huge investment .

im sure the devs can work something out , fair is fair

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    i dont have a horse in this race ..but i do see the OPs point. if i went to my stash and some item that i had invested a huge chunk of gold into had just been removed without notice ...i would loose my mind .

and other people who are posting in here would do the same thing if they lost that huge investment .

im sure the devs can work something out , fair is fair
    Nice comment of you, without trying to talk bad about anyone in this thread