Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
When we invest in things relate to an event for next year use, it is always a bet, we have no guarantee at all that the event will be exactly the same or will have exactly the same mechanic, just because it was for some years in a row is not a guarantee by itself, so i guess the lesson here is to diversified all our investment and not bet big on things we have no guarantee. (I myself had only 3 or 4 goblin altar, i would never take the chance to invest 50m on that, this is not a safe value as awake gem or energy kit)

It is the same thing as in IRL when u invest in stock market, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose!

PS: Same goes with gears, when we buy them we cannot anticipate what will be the future value, will always depends of the demands, the droprate etc.. many months ago i have buy an infested artifact for 72m!! 1 or 2 months later they where selling for 5m in CS, i knew that at some points the value would go down but not that much, well, i took this as a lesson!!
Yes, it's always when the people with alot of golds invest wrong forums are filled with complaints, and they want to try ask for compensation for putting their bets totally wrong. And it's always the ones with most golds that complain the most.

They should rather take it as a lesson learned and next time think twice about putting so much golds into something that absolutely are not a safe value, as you listed energies, awakening, slots etc.

Now the ones that wasted so much on this will never buy out all next coming event stuffs for hoarding to next year's events.

And they are blaming sts for their loss of bad choice of hoarding. If spending loads of golds next time all should spend more wiser, if they don't wanna do risks for maybe high value or maybe low or no value.

Its like betting high on roulette, it's high chances for loosing all, but it's possible that you win big. Never spend more than you can afford to loose, when gambling like in this case.

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk