Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Farm very HORRIBLE in ESG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Farm very HORRIBLE in ESG

What's happening with the farm? This whole week is very bad, more than usual. I usually cost to farm from 10 to 13k in ESG. This week is being 2-5k. This is horrible! Is anyone else in the same situation too? Or is it just me that is possessed by the spirit of bad luck ???? I know that in ESG sometimes the farm is really bad, but back to normal for a while, but there was not a single moment this week that was good.

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00LD usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well i have same problem but not in ESG , but in elite nord , in 20 runs i would get 3 or more gold elite chests, now if i get 2 in 30 runs im lucky and i even have more luck than before, something is wrong in farm these days, very bad loot.

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Esg got nerfed a while ago.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuchii View Post
    Esg got nerfed a while ago.

really how so
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

I've tried 20-25 runs, getting same random gold as it was always, not nerfed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    I've tried 20-25 runs, getting same random gold as it was always, not nerfed
    It was ALWAYS random, and the problem is that in recent years, fall seems like it has gotten worse than ever. runs picking up 2-it's not like I have 0% of the gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

at 300% you have to make a gold kind of cool, but in the fall, you now have more time to get a gold is enough

I have the 360% to the gl, but in a few years it seems that I don't have anything so bad that it is

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

just wondering why that esg still gives gold lol, gold there should be nerfed/removed at lvl61 expansion

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    just wondering why that esg still gives gold lol, gold there should be nerfed/removed at lvl61 expansion
    This

Enviado desde mi PRA-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

It is a good thing sts finally nerf the gold drop in there, so u dont have too grinding all day to this map over and over,
    Im still hoping sts revive the planar arena, this place is too good to left behind, they need to upgrade the boss lvl and the drops, and also the goods in the planar chest, but i can understand if they decided not to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    It is a good thing sts finally nerf the gold drop in there, so u dont have too grinding all day to this map over and over,
    Im still hoping sts revive the planar arena, this place is too good to left behind, they need to upgrade the boss lvl and the drops, and also the goods in the planar chest, but i can understand if they decided not to.
    I don't think it's a good thing, some people stop there to get their gold, considering that not everyone can go deep, because it's pretty weak, people always get out of phase when someone they consider weak is in the match. Much less not everyone can go maus, for lack of points, I have many friends who have never been maus 4. So you have to have affordable alternatives. The market of the game is "big" as it has never been, before having 8M was the greatest wealth of a player, nowadays 8M is considered a **** for some. I agree with you about gliding, you should reuse but that does not mean you have to close or nerf a place where a lot of people stay HOURS to make good gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erzascarlet View Post
    I don't think it's a good thing, some people stop there to get their gold, considering that not everyone can go deep, because it's pretty weak, people always get out of phase when someone they consider weak is in the match. Much less not everyone can go maus, for lack of points, I have many friends who have never been maus 4. So you have to have affordable alternatives. The market of the game is "big" as it has never been, before having 8M was the greatest wealth of a player, nowadays 8M is considered a **** for some. I agree with you about gliding, you should reuse but that does not mean you have to close or nerf a place where a lot of people stay HOURS to make good gold.

This is exactly what the biggest problem in AL is right now. Everyones stuck in a map thats so old its growing cobwebs and not bothering with new maps and events

Nerf it more or remove gold from there totally and watch how the friend who has never been into Maus 4 suddenly makes an effort to get in there

Saying that, even Maus needs a nerf and the latest Expansion maps need a buff in gold drops. Its the ONLY Game i play where the highest/newest level maps AREN'T the best places to farm

Furthermore its maps like ESG + MAUS that are causing the inflation in the first place.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    This is exactly what the biggest problem in AL is right now. Everyones stuck in a map thats so old its growing cobwebs and not bothering with new maps and events

Nerf it more or remove gold from there totally and watch how the friend who has never been into Maus 4 suddenly makes an effort to get in there

Saying that, even Maus needs a nerf and the latest Expansion maps need a buff in gold drops. Its the ONLY Game i play where the highest/newest level maps AREN'T the best places to farm

Furthermore its maps like ESG + MAUS that are causing the inflation in the first place.
    I agree with you about the new maps, for me the new expansions are not exciting. Game since 2014 I arrived at the time that tindirin was in full swing, since it seems that the expansion fell. They are always repetitive things and that after a certain time is no longer worth going. They should ALWAYS reuse phases, planar, haunted, tombs, forgotten, kraken islands etc, they are areas that could be very well used, even dreamscape. They care so much about trying to throw us new things, they forget that they have a lot of space to reuse areas that would be very well used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I did testing yesterday and yes I can confirm either something is wrong or it was secret nerf. I used to get a steady 13k as well with only mere 400% GL. I asked my friend who has close to 850% to try and he said something was way off to what he was getting. Don't remember well how much he was getting before but he kept at it and in the end he was not too happy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eriel Delgado For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Its funny how some people always bang on about removing gl from esg but never mention maus a zone in which some people use multiple accounts to run and hold floors 5 and 6 so they can repeatedly do m5-6.

Long story short, without gold loot in the game many of you would complain of bad luck with random drops and your items would devalue extremely rapidly, you buy a new arcane for 30m and 3 weeks later its 10m, gold loot helps items hold their prices and thats what many of you do not seem to understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtisthebest View Post
    Its funny how some people always bang on about removing gl from esg but never mention maus a zone in which some people use multiple accounts to run and hold floors 5 and 6 so they can repeatedly do m5-6.

Long story short, without gold loot in the game many of you would complain of bad luck with random drops and your items would devalue extremely rapidly, you buy a new arcane for 30m and 3 weeks later its 10m, gold loot helps items hold their prices and thats what many of you do not seem to understand.
    Mauso is still in cap technically.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtisthebest View Post

What you dont seem to understand is that Maus scales with level therefore not many complain about it

ESG gets easier every level cap and currently a half naked toon can easily complete it. Try doing that with Maus

Also what u dont seem to understand is those who are asking for ESG to be nerfed want to REDUCE the inflation and hopefully the price of things will go down

The only reason the “new arcane” in your example is 30m is because of the inflation caused by places like ESG in the first place

22. The Following User Says Thank You to illumminati For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Everyday i'm always grinding on esg and in my experience is nothing change it's still the same the best way is to higher your gl gears

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Adrian020990 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
    What you dont seem to understand is that Maus scales with level therefore not many complain about it

ESG gets easier every level cap and currently a half naked toon can easily complete it. Try doing that with Maus

Also what u dont seem to understand is those who are asking for ESG to be nerfed want to REDUCE the inflation and hopefully the price of things will go down

The only reason the “new arcane” in your example is 30m is because of the inflation caused by places like ESG in the first place
    I understand it scales, been running it since its release.

New and returning players need something easy to farm to build up and get better gear / pets.

Actually new arcanes have always been expensive with and without gl in the game and way before places like ESG.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jtisthebest For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Now Im joining the discussion.

yup esg gold is lower now, i cant even get a high on the scale that i used to get anymore
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lethoiun For This Useful Post: