Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: For Sale? Lvl 36 Mythic Sets (Warrior, Rogue & Mage) Best Offer!

  1. #1
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default For Sale? Lvl 36 Mythic Sets (Warrior, Rogue & Mage) Best Offer!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    U can't sell these dude.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xxgrowlxx For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxgrowlxx View Post
    U can't sell these dude.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Really? Several people were telling me they were about 15m each : /


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Yeah sorry man. U can see the trade sign slashed on the pic.
    They go for good prices not upgraded. But yeah :/

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxgrowlxx View Post
    Yeah sorry man. U can see the trade sign slashed on the pic.
    They go for good prices not upgraded. But yeah :/

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    So they’re garbage unless I want to PvP at lvl 36?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    497
    Thanked in
    286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    may i know what is that amulet? i never saw it before... or why does it looking like essences...

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    497
    Thanked in
    286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    So they’re garbage unless I want to PvP at lvl 36?
    you can convert them all to vanities, recipes in kraag for 10k + shard

  9. #8
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    you can convert them all to vanities, recipes in kraag for 10k + shard
    Still bound to me and not tradeable as vanities?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    497
    Thanked in
    286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    Still bound to me and not tradeable as vanities?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes .

  11. #10
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    yes .
    Bummer, thanks though.

    Any good Warrior Dmg builds or tips?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    350
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    Bummer, thanks though.

    Any good Warrior Dmg builds or tips?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And I think some people are doing pvp at 36 if you don't want them into vanities.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  13. #12
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    3,885
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,046
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    950
    Thanked in
    571 Posts

    Default

    Yeah if you're ever going to do pvp yourself, you can use this set! The 15m sets are the orange ones before upgrading. People want them for the achievement.

    I personally love the look of these sets! Look at my signature, still that set after all these years because back then, having these sets were absolutely necessary to not die during a run. If you did, you needed to plat revive as there were no ankhs. It was a time when hardcore farmers reined supreme. Health wise, 8-12h a day farming wasn't doing me any good lol
    Last edited by Kakashis; 12-02-2019 at 04:01 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  14. #13
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah if you're ever going to do pvp yourself, you can use this set! The 15m sets are the orange ones before upgrading. People want them for the achievement.

    I personally love the look of these sets! Look at my signature, still that set after all these years because back then, having these sets were absolutely necessary to not die during a run. If you did, you needed to plat revive as there were no ankhs. It was a time when hardcore farmers reined supreme. Health wise, 8-12h a day farming wasn't doing me any good lol
    I remember those days as well. I’ll probably turn all 3 into vanities and try to regear for my grind to lvl cap


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    Forum Adept Scll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Habibty Linda
    Posts
    353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

    Default

    What's that amulet

  16. #15
    Blogger GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    283
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

    Default

    What's that amulet/2
    Roger

    Arcane Legends Since 2012

  17. #16
    Senior Member Sheentaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Kraag Castle but mostly in Glintstone Caverns anywhere of those 3 maps
    Posts
    563
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    153
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    132
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    may i know what is that amulet? i never saw it before... or why does it looking like essences...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    What's that amulet
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    What's that amulet/2
    This is a "condensed essence", if I remember it correctly, it's something you need to purchase from an NPC when upgrading these mythic sets. Also, it's untradeable and adds nothing to your stats

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheentaro For This Useful Post:


  19. #17
    Senior Member Haifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,518
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    112
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. jester vanity rouge 20 set , warrior 14 set , mage 12 sets
    By Cryrus in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 03:55 PM
  2. Selling Mage mythic armor make offer!!!!
    By jhopper in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 08:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •