Thread: Scavenger Hunt Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Default Scavenger Hunt Contest!

It's a new month and that means another contest hosted by me in an attempt to have a little fun and give back to the community.

This time the contest will be a Scavenger Hunt for items, pieces of environment, or backgrounds located throughout Pocket Legends.

The rules are very simple:

I will post a brand new photo of an object, piece of environment or background located somewhere in the realm of Alterra (PL) and you will have to name what map, town, or instance it's located and provide a picture of you standing nearby for verification of proof that you know exactly where my photo comes from.

EXAMPLE:

If I post a picture of a circus tent, as per my photo below:

Your answer would then be:

Nuri Hallows Towne
    (And then a picture of your toon with the tent in the background as located below):

----------------------

I will post the photo as a new post on this thread at a very specific time every single day for at least the next 10 days, rotating every 26 hours with a new photo so that people from different timezones have a chance to get in on the fun in case they are working some of the times that I post.

The prize will be at least 10m for each new picture everyday. That means at least 100m in prizes will be given out. I will probably ramp it up a bit after awhile. The first to post their answer and picture wins (must be both). If you are not able to send a picture via forum post, then either private message me the photo on forums or contact me on Discord and show me the proof there (Dolloway#4665) and I will confirm to the community that you were the first to answer correctly based on the timestamps of the message sent.

The contest has concluded.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 12-12-2019 at 03:53 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post: