Thread: Spirit Sword Proc Rate Buff on Charged Attack

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Default Spirit Sword Proc Rate Buff on Charged Attack

So my suggestion and request is, would it be okay to give Spirit Sword a Proc Rate Buff? I suggest make it the same Proc Rate as TB on charged attacks. I came back to test Spirit Sword(Current is Lvl 46 but in past I have had Lvl 50 and same problem) because I liked the idea that it heals with Proc. When it’s okay for me in a PT to use 3 Attack Skills + VB, Spirit Sword adds another healing source to go along with Heroic Samael Passive Heal Ability. I think Spirit Sword is good when you can get it to Proc… It’s the scenarios where you have done 4 Charged Attacks in a row and no Proc…and your like cmon right now lol.

I feel like Spirit Gear in general is still current because they can be Lvled in new Expansion Maps. Also buffing Proc Rate as the same rate as TB on charged attacks won’t ruin Pve or Pvp. Spirit Sword has never been good in Pvp. And in Pve even with a Proc Rate Buff, the DOT will still do less damage then Ebon Sword. The market for TB will still remain the same because TB Pull is different, It does not need to hit a Mob to Proc and you have full control of the Pull. If anything a Proc Rate Buff will help new players that come to the game who won’t be able to afford a TB, but still have another and cheaper option for a Pull Wep. I think encouraging Wars to use Pull Weps with a Damage Wep whether it be Ebon Aegis, 76 Arc Axe/Aegis will make smoother runs in general for the whole community.

So this is my suggestion/request. I think it’s a reasonable one. I don’t think I’m being greedy with asking for to much.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: