Thread: Spirit Sword Proc Rate Buff on Charged Attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default Spirit Sword Proc Rate Buff on Charged Attack

So my suggestion and request is, would it be okay to give Spirit Sword a Proc Rate Buff? I suggest make it the same Proc Rate as TB on charged attacks. I came back to test Spirit Sword(Current is Lvl 46 but in past I have had Lvl 50 and same problem) because I liked the idea that it heals with Proc. When it’s okay for me in a PT to use 3 Attack Skills + VB, Spirit Sword adds another healing source to go along with Heroic Samael Passive Heal Ability. I think Spirit Sword is good when you can get it to Proc… It’s the scenarios where you have done 4 Charged Attacks in a row and no Proc…and your like cmon right now lol.

I feel like Spirit Gear in general is still current because they can be Lvled in new Expansion Maps. Also buffing Proc Rate as the same rate as TB on charged attacks won’t ruin Pve or Pvp. Spirit Sword has never been good in Pvp. And in Pve even with a Proc Rate Buff, the DOT will still do less damage then Ebon Sword. The market for TB will still remain the same because TB Pull is different, It does not need to hit a Mob to Proc and you have full control of the Pull. If anything a Proc Rate Buff will help new players that come to the game who won’t be able to afford a TB, but still have another and cheaper option for a Pull Wep. I think encouraging Wars to use Pull Weps with a Damage Wep whether it be Ebon Aegis, 76 Arc Axe/Aegis will make smoother runs in general for the whole community.

So this is my suggestion/request. I think it’s a reasonable one. I don’t think I’m being greedy with asking for to much.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

+1 great ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

+1 from me!

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I agree with OP, I also have the sword and can agree with everything he said

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1 for this suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

+1 I hope devs have a look at this thread and take some actions, really pisses me when I keep doing charged attacks and I see no proc.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    because TB Pull is different, It does not need to hit a Mob to Proc and you have full control of the Pull.
    It need(!!!) to hit mob or something, tb just have very big range and many targets on charged attack.

about spirit - yea, those weapons need buff, stats also, not only proc, spirit armor and helms at max lvl also sucking even compared to lvl66 gears
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-06-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Bump. When a Dev gets the time can someone comment on this suggestion? If this is a no then why? If a yes then when can we expect a content update with a better Proc Rate for these Weps? Would like to hear a Devs thoughts on this Topic. Thank You.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Bump. When a Dev gets the time can someone comment on this suggestion? If this is a no then why? If a yes then when can we expect a content update with a better Proc Rate for these Weps? Would like to hear a Devs thoughts on this Topic. Thank You.
    Isn't it's proc rate good enough? Yes, it doesn't proc fast like TB, but wdym by "better Proc Rate"?
    Last edited by Faotblack; 12-12-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    "Control is an illusion."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    Isn't it's proc rate good enough? Yes, it doesn't proc fast like TB, but wdym by "better Proc Rate"?
    When i tried daggers (4 times bought and sold)... imagine i charged 3-4 attacks to pull and still no proc... for that wasted time i could kill all dangerous mobs in current pack of mobs (or even all mobs if i had ebon that time) instead of trying to pull. For that sucking proc (low dmg, low heal, long time to pull compared to tb/whim) it should proc every attack imo.
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 12-12-2019 at 01:30 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    When i tried daggers (4 times bought and sold)... imagine i charged 3-4 attacks to pull and still no proc... for that wasted time i could kill all dangerous mobs in current pack of mobs (or even all mobs if i had ebon that time) instead of trying to pull. For that sucking proc (low dmg, low heal, long time to pull compared to tb/whim) it should proc every attack imo.
    I understood. But when i had daggers lvl 45/46 they were actually proc-ing really fast. I just had to click about 3/4 times no charged attacks and i proc. But I would love to hear that they will buff it's proc rate.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Finally I was able to retest spirited sword and proc rate is really low for an already weak weapon. Since it takes time to level up these spirited weapons, maybe sts can (further) increase the proc rate based on the current weapon level. That way there would be a reason for players to use it again.
    Also, it’s just sad to see a special type of item (spirit) which is a lv71 item to be already useless, whereas a lv 66 item (terrorblade and dream cleaver) are more preferred.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakatudi View Post
    Finally I was able to retest spirited sword and proc rate is really low for an already weak weapon. Since it takes time to level up these spirited weapons, maybe sts can (further) increase the proc rate based on the current weapon level. That way there would be a reason for players to use it again.
    Also, it’s just sad to see a special type of item (spirit) which is a lv71 item to be already useless, whereas a lv 66 item (terrorblade and dream cleaver) are more preferred.
    Me personally instead of seeing the Proc Rate increase by Lvl because the XP amount is so large high Lvls...Which ever Lvl Spirit Weps Proc gets the pull effect, just make it the same constant Proc Rate from there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

That’d definitely be great but then why would anyone bother to level up these items. The stats at higher weapon level are already outdated so using these weapons in new map(s) is not beneficial and they are also useless since they won’t gain xp. To honor the inventor(s) of these spirited items sts-team should update the concept so that more people will use them. Any update that makes using them beneficial, so any one or more of: increase proc rate, increase heal, allow xp gain in Festerfang and higher maps, increase stats, provide aura, etc.
    *just my two cents*

Edit: so what I’m saying is don’t let this concept be forgotten. Create new spirited items or at least update the existing ones.
    Last edited by Yakatudi; 12-26-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakatudi View Post
    That’d definitely be great but then why would anyone bother to level up these items. The stats at higher weapon level are already outdated so using these weapons in new map(s) is not beneficial and they are also useless since they won’t gain xp. To honor the inventor(s) of these spirited items sts-team should update the concept so that more people will use them. Any update that makes using them beneficial, so any one or more of: increase proc rate, increase heal, allow xp gain in Festerfang and higher maps, increase stats, provide aura, etc.
    *just my two cents*

Edit: so what I’m saying is don’t let this concept be forgotten. Create new spirited items or at least update the existing ones.
    Yes Slayer has said the stat increase per Lvl needs to be reworked. Idk if I'm reading what your saying correctly...But the Spirit Weps gain XP in Festerfang and Varden Valley maps already.
    I would be ok with just a Proc Rate Buff. It's a Pull Weapon and would only be used for that. I didn't bring up damage and heal because it might make them unbalanced with a higher Proc Rate like TB. And also thought it would be greedy to ask. As well as making it take longer for this to happen, testing would need to be done balance wise with buffing Damage/Heal.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 12-27-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes Slayer has said the stat increase per Lvl needs to be reworked. Idk if I'm reading what your saying correctly...But the Spirit Weps gain XP in Festerfang and Varden Valley maps already.
    I would be ok with just a Proc Rate Buff. It's a Pull Weapon and would only be used for that. I didn't bring up damage and heal because it might make them unbalanced with a higher Proc Rate like TB. And also thought it would be greedy to ask. As well as making it take longer for this to happen, testing would need to be done balance wise with buffing Damage/Heal.
    The description should be updated if it’s true that spirited items can level in varden valley. I actually need to test this to confirm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Spirit weapons definitely need buff , they're hard to level up and they're not even as good as legendaries in stats at lvl76, lvl60 spirit dagger needs like 1100dps and more proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Needs also to add a proc that damage the boss heavily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Senkuu View Post
    Needs also to add a proc that damage the boss heavily
    I don't see why that is necessary, it's a weapon used to pull mobs and there's where the problem is since it doesn't really fulfill this function.
    If u want a weapon to damage Boss then use ebon weapons or death engine weapons.

Ps: still waiting to see a thread in the announcement section with an update on the spirit weapons ;-;

22. The Following User Says Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Pls devs show some love alrdy to the spirit weapons/gear alrdy, after releasing L76 lunar ring with a higher spirit xp bonus I expected a buff for spirit gear would come. It can become such a good weapon with the proper tweaks