Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    dude the gl is just being moved to a new map
    I got that part already. But thanks for the explanation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    I got that part already. But thanks for the explanation.
    obviously you dont otherwise you wouldnt be complaining like you are ???
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

obviously you dont otherwise you wouldnt be complaining like you are ???
    So, you just want to run a newer map just to run it? What's the difference between ESG and Vardan?

People always say "make older maps alive again", we have one very alive now people want it dead. Sounds like you all do not know what you want.

We already have a gold loot map in ESG, why not make Vardan about something else to get people to go there?

Asking to move gold loot from one map to another is like a re-color.

Time to start introducing new things instead of re-doing. That's getting old.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deuteronomy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

So, you just want to run a newer map just to run it? What's the difference between ESG and Vardan?

People always say "make older maps alive again", we have one very alive now people want it dead. Sounds like you all do not know what you want.

We already have a gold loot map in ESG, why not make Vardan about something else to get people to go there?

Asking to move gold loot from one map to another is like a re-color.

Time to start introducing new things instead of re-doing. That's getting old.
    I never asked for it but that is what we are getting, so why complain?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I never asked for it but that is what we are getting, so why complain?
    I know what we are getting, I just don't need you to make it clear for me. I can read. Just saying Vardan should be about something other than gold. Throwing out opinion, not complaining. Thanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I know what we are getting, I just don't need you to make it clear for me. I can read. Just saying Vardan should be about something other than gold. Throwing out opinion, not complaining. Thanks.
    1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.
    This is complaining, sir

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.
    I didn't want to explain the same thing thrice but oof here it goes. What's the point of the thread is.. Well you must have gotten it by now. My suggestion was solely based on it being easier than other maps without the need for a gold loot gear(for NEWBIES). Have you ran elite tindrin? Or even elite northral? You see the gold drop there? Good luck getting the gold multiplier, let's say 10x,if you have 1000%gl from a 100gold drop from bosses. Esg is the only map which has a significantly higher gold drop rate than other maps. It's a 3 year old map for crying out loud. And when the nerf comes to esg, well all the best to you with your whatever multipliers times 100+- gold. And no Im not 'already all good'. Even if I was 'already all good' as you said or had zero gold, I would still root for this change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    This is complaining, sir
    That's me replying to salty replies to my posts, not complaining. Please get it right. Thanks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Thread lock incoming I guess. Thanks, this thread fulfilled its purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

ESG gold drop must nerf

Lv66 cap, esg enemy can kill us and we know that esg enemy capped at lv66, so if you level to 71, and then 76, esg gets easier and faster to farm. Unlike mausoleum, enemy scaled to player level +10. Mausoleum is pure elite and gold there drop is fine since we're against difficult enemies.

Same story for deepmarsh. Enemy there capped at 71, so lv76 players can dmg more towards. Soon deepmarsh will be like ESG but however, deepmarsh is limited time.

Back then lv66 cap, new player have to go through struggle in ESG, why now new player get easy access?
    Rich gold but poor PVE.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Lv66 cap, esg enemy can kill us and we know that esg enemy capped at lv66, so if you level to 71, and then 76, esg gets easier and faster to farm.
    Wasn't ESG capped at level 56? 66 was dreamscape, 61 was mausoleum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

A huge difference is ESG is a static map, so botters can bot it to farm gold 24/7, and botting will get significantly easier with level 76 gears as ESG is a level 56 map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Wasn't ESG capped at level 56? 66 was dreamscape, 61 was mausoleum
    ESG is 56+10, so enemy capped 66
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    ESG is 56+10, so enemy capped 66
    Oh, you were talking about enemy cap, didn't notice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yoooooooo View Post
    Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.

(feel free to rephrase) have a great day!!

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk
    You didn't read what I said exactly.
    I am asking for a 3rd game mode in maps. Normal mode, Elite mode, and Super Elite mode. In Elite mode you got a deceng percent to drop the chests but in super elite mode it makes jt where there is a higher chance for those chests to drop from bosses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073831]If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
    If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
    Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
    Have nc day.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

[QUOTE=m3cy;3073929]
    If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Instead of conplaining, how about you be more constructive? Cinco alrdy had a change in mind, so thats that.
    If ur mad about something just state it, coz this change is justified in every way, so idk what ur mad about.
    Perhaps you dont like this thread? Is so, just leave.
    Have nc day.

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073930]
    Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.
    You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
    This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to m3cy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

[QUOTE=m3cy;3073936]
    You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
    This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073944]
    Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post

No reply required. You are just chaining this. I am done with you because you just want to argue. Like I said, if you cannot be sensible constructive like the people who I mentioned before, log off please. No one wants to hear you say be constructive over and over again when you have yet to do so. Learn before you begin to attempt to teach. We do not need you to repeat what STS already said. I never directed anything towards STS. Truth is, you probably will not even be able to run Vardan valley with gold loot gear, you are just posting.

This is my last reply to you because you seem to just want attention, want to be right, or just want the last word. Have it and have a nice day.
    The hypocrisy is astounding, quite embarrassing