Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The root of the problem was having gold loot awakenings in the first place and there is no going back now. Although removing gold drop entirely from esg and adding to level 76 maps will truly bring people to the expansion maps but that will be only for the end game players. Here we are ignoring the lower level brackets who farm gold, taking away their only farmable map. I can't expect them to farm maus or deep Marsh as an alternative. Personally I find ESG boring, I do visit it sometimes though but I would pick Deep Marsh over it on any day. I have one reason why I would like gold to be removed there- because there are players who place 24/7 bots to farm gold in there. And the reason I would want it to not get removed is for the lower brackets because I feel it will be more of a struggle for them.

I visit the expansion maps only for the purpose of crafting my recipes because I need the new locks, that's pretty much it. The mythic set items that are in the loot table aren't appealing to me either, which makes me turn to hydra/infested to farm for loot. And on the topic of the players not gearing themselves with 76 gears, I'll talk only for myself here. I don't see the point of having Duggar bow because I don't do raid maps as often and find the ebon daggers proc more useful. And then there is also the issue of the market value of those gears, I know there are more rogues in the game so there is the question of demand and supply but it makes me cringe that everything rogue is way too overpriced. So I stick to what I find useful at this point in time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoiRoi View Post
    A massive nerfed for ESG is not good. Real talk. Lol. Like festerfang's hydra when it is new release. Very appreciated map. Then they nerf it. Then the devs want players to farm to new maps (

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk
    The people with the most OP gear just want to rule the game again. They complain about ESG and are ok with with the same thing happening in higher maps. I'm confused.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicX View Post
    This needs to happen.

Regarding the lower level people who have no place to farm gold, perhaps the devs could include the same base gold drop there but, make it so that the gold loot multiplier doesn't work at all. So as a result, new players will still get 1k-3k gold (please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not sure what the base gold drop is) unless they feel they have stronger gear and higher level to farm the new maps.
    Sounds like a decent idea to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Okay. I do understand - and I think this would make inflation quite a bit worse (until other issues are solved). I'll honor the request to massively nerf ESG and buff Vardan then we will see about involving other currencies in the gold economy.
    Well..pilot test for 2 weeks maybe can relieve your hesitation prior massive nerf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.
    (feel free to rephrase) have a great day!!

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The overall goal we wish to accomplish is make every map in the game enjoyable to everyone. This is one really hard goal to accomplish but its something to seek.
    Also a new game mode would be nice in maps. Super elite mode or Ultra mode. A mode where all maps are scaled to the level cap and are hard to complete. (They give pve kills and elite kills for aps) also some extra loot. Don't know which loot specifically maybe a big increase in elite war chests pirate and puzzle chest drop chances.
    I should just make a huge suggestion thread haha.
    Making a big/huge increase on elite chest and pirate and puzzles is not good idea making a huge chance on opening will not hold the rarerity of each of those arcane pieces and also players is still farming of those (3) so if u got enough chest to opened u got some possibilitys!!.

(feel free to rephrase) have a great day!!

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

This needs to happen.

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post

Why would they limit anyone's acquired multipliers? Multiplier means multiplier and should never be invalid.
    Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Esg nerf is coming whether you like it or not, my post was directed towards newbies who don't have source of gold. The 'nerf', therefore should impact end-gamers or close to end-gamers to run new maps, and at the same time , if there is no multiplier in esg people around or close to level 66 should be able to run to gather some gold. Which, after saving up for a bit should help them get end-game gears to run end game maps.
    1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

This needs to happen.

Loot 3 elite chests every 30 minutes and you more or less match someone farming ESG with 300% gl. I don't think they'll be farming for 1-3k

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

1 - 3k will help get endgame gear? What planet are you from?

Making multipliers invalid is just stupid. You would not have said that if you were not already all good. Speak sensibly please.
    Get your butthurt personality somewhere else, buddy
    ESG nerf is coming and you cant do anything about it, it’s absolutely necessary. Time for you to gear up

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Im glad cinco is engaging with the community, gives me hope for AL.
    My suggestions - Nerf ESG, yes that would be a good idea, however if u look at the swamp maps, the loot rewards from boss is terrible, most of the time its common drops and very hard to loot something decent. My suggestion is to add gold drops there, more specifcally hyrda and eye boss. Base gold could be 5k. Seems about right.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post
    Im glad cinco is engaging with the community, gives me hope for AL.
    My suggestions - Nerf ESG, yes that would be a good idea, however if u look at the swamp maps, the loot rewards from boss is terrible, most of the time its common drops and very hard to loot something decent. My suggestion is to add gold drops there, more specifcally hyrda and eye boss. Base gold could be 5k. Seems about right.

What you guys are saying is equivalent to "nerf them, buff us".

Want a gold loot nerf? Nerf it all together.

The game is designed for all to play, not just a specific set of people or a specific person.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

What you guys are saying is equivalent to "nerf them, buff us".

Want a gold loot nerf? Nerf it all together.

The game is designed for all to play, not just a specific set of people or a specific person.
    Huh? Gold loot play plays a large part in AL. Do u even play AL lol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Huh? Gold loot play plays a large part in AL. Do u even play AL lol?

So why hate ESG? You just want all the gold for yourself?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

That doesnt even make sense, at this point i dont need gold lol. ESG is 3 year old map. Do u agree, that we need a new place to farm with the same reward as ESG?
    I am not being selfish i am just saying we need new map preferbably varden with same gold drops.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

3 pages in this thread and you still dont get it bud?
    We are talking about that it only makes sense to remove op gold loot drops from a 3 year old map and instead add it to the NEW maps which released with expansion. A expansion gets released so people play the expansion, do you see a lot of people in vardan valley? No? There’s your answer.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

dude the gl is just being moved to a new map
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

That doesnt even make sense, at this point i dont need gold lol. ESG is 3 year old map. Do u agree, that we need a new place to farm with the same reward as ESG?
    I am not being selfish i am just saying we need new map preferbably varden with same gold drops.

If you do not need gold, why are you on this thread? Bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkill View Post
    3 pages in this thread and you still dont get it bud?
    We are talking about that it only makes sense to remove op gold loot drops from a 3 year old map and instead add it to the NEW maps which released with expansion. A expansion gets released so people play the expansion, do you see a lot of people in vardan valley? No? There’s your answer.
    I am paying attention, my main point is it's not sensible to say make multipliers invalid. That let's me know the poster is posting without thinking.

New maps should give more gold and XP, it just seems people want ESG nerfed so that they can be the only ones getting gold in newer harder maps. Besides, you can always run deep marsh and fight the 6 bosses with gold loot equipped and come out with much better gold that ESG, why not just do that?