Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can’t log into AL on phone

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

This appears to be some unusual problem with google authentication, on the app + device browser side of things, but I'm unable to reproduce the problem here, so it may take a while to find out what's going on.

If you have this problem, and can log in via web browser on desktop, I recommend converting your account be be email based instead of google (Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account).
    If you can't use the browser version and want your account converted, pm me your google account's email address and one of your character names and I'll convert it for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Im having a similar issue, just that i cant log in using my data but only able to login with Wifi

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I updated my iOS version to 13.3 now everything works fine with the login
    iPhone 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

For those having the google login blank white page issue on android, look for the 2.6.2 update which should be available shortly.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hello, after last update i get same connection problem on my android device. I log in by Google account and every time i click on login button it redirects me to the login page, i put email and password but nothing happens. My ign is Sulphurea, i only play from smartphone and till right before update i logged in normally. I tried to unistall and reinstall AL but nothing changed. I'm not really an expert so any suggestione?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Hello, after last update i get same connection problem on my android device. I log in by Google account and every time i click on login button it redirects me to the login page, i put email and password but nothing happens. My ign is Sulphurea, i only play from smartphone and till right before update i logged in normally. I tried to unistall and reinstall AL but nothing changed. I'm not really an expert so any suggestione?
    Just do email, google is like 3rd party and you will have issues when there are compatibility issues due to new patches and releases.

Do not depend on google to be %100 during their transitions and the game's transitions.

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Ugh - the update uses a different method for google login, which does work on the one device I had that the old method had stopped working on. It figures there are ones the new one doesn't work on.

Anyone affected by this, I'm happy to convert your account to an email/password based account, just let me know (or if you also have a PC, you can log in via web browser and do it yourself, Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account). Also, please let me know your device type, os version, and which browser app you use if it isn't working for you, so I can track down what's going on.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ty for converting my account
    I use a Xiaomi redmi note 7, with android. Honestly i never experienced any troubles till yesterday. Even a reboot of phone didn't solve the problem so i guess is linked to Google. Now with just mail and password game works fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default .

Was having this issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

hi futumsh...suddenly after few hrs of the valentine update...i unable to log in..loading many time...n if manage to log in...just for 10sec..then reconnecting n dc...tried reset device,updte google play,but still same...mine always had bad ping...but,this time,cant play at all...can u check my acc,to see any error n suggest what the best solution? my ign is profmsb...tysm in advanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    hi futumsh...suddenly after few hrs of the valentine update...i unable to log in..loading many time...n if manage to log in...just for 10sec..then reconnecting n dc...tried reset device,updte google play,but still same...mine always had bad ping...but,this time,cant play at all...can u check my acc,to see any error n suggest what the best solution? my ign is profmsb...tysm in advanced
    finally..i able to play after tried ur suggestion on 1.1.1.1 app...still ping..but plyable for now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have this issue right now please I wanna play..

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have have the same problem as well, I tried logging in for the 14th time now even tried resetting my phone but I still get dc every attempt