Thread: Nerfing hydra

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Nerfing hydra

I would like to share my thought on this subject.

When hydra map first came with it’s great gold loot it was the one most awesome thing that had happened in a very long time for AL it made me want to level up ASAP cuz the capped players seemed so happy and the rumours of a lot of gold earning opportunities came to average players like me.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that you nerfed it cuz of gold inflation but in this particular case I believe u listened to too much of the old players who are on forums who r influencing you a lot. New players struggle with gold making you know!! To put it simply. The only saving grace for them is the eggzavior every year. So when a godly map like hydra comes along most of em were very excited and frantically levelled up and upgraded our gear.
    It was one of the first time in 6 years that I have been to excited to learn of strategies to defeat hydra. How to stay in one corner when it attacks then coming back to attack along with fenris.

It was all very exciting. I am an old player as well but I have a lot of new player friends and I encourage them to keep on playing this game so when a map like this comes up I was one of the so called advertiser and encourager by helping ppl lvl up and giving them upgrading tips.

So imo listening to these old players who want to have all the money to themselves after capping up and doing hydra a million times. I think it was very unfair to nerf hydra and buff it up. I think you should not get swayed by the talk in the forums too much as the mojority of players r not on the forums. To tell you the truth only most of the rich ppl bored with life r here who r the type to do maus a million times then complain around about new maps and how other classes r better. Please reconsider making either hydra great again and not getting swayed by the opinions of the minority here.
    Last edited by Sometacoz; 12-07-2019 at 11:14 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sometacoz For This Useful Post: