Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-12-09 Content Update (270205)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kitx19 View Post
    rOgUeS aRe tHe oNlY cLaSs tHaT wIlL gEt rIch

rOgUeS wiLl mAkE pArTy oF 4 aNd fArM fAsTeR tHaN oThErs bla bla bla

are you serious here? are you guys trying to decide for 4 individual players who they should run with? who are you exactly? oh my queen your highness I should hear whatever you speak everytime right? who exactly are you do decide who a player should run with?
    there are several kind of parties and people are running with people they like or are good friends or are in gold professional gaming relationship with, what exactly is your delusion here with 4 rogues will make their party and run. so? so what? rogues also make party of 4 in mausoleum, Esg , deep etc and several maps who are you to question who they should run with?
    *people run with people they prefer * what is hard to understand in it? I have been running with several mages and warriors who I prefer and never did I think of not running with them. whenever I see my mage besties on I try to run with them. where are 4 rogues thing you talk about? do u understand what I'm saying? we will run with people who we like irrespective of class. stop with this so called typical nonsense of everytime that 4 rogues will make their own party bla bleh bah. reality is different than your delusion. come out of it.
    *rogues will be the only one getting most rich* how exactly rogues will get rich when they have stupid awakes and worse than others? so who will get rich? yep those who have dope awakes and everyone in every class has dope awakes. if you are good enough then you will obviously gonna get party easily. if you are crying about not getting an op party then why exactly op party should invite u? I wasn't any good rogue back in 2018 and I dint get parties like I do currently. I dint complain because if I'm not good enough then on what basis I expect people to invite me? except my friends no one did and telling abt my friends they were far oper than me that time but still did invite me because we had good friendship so how about you guys first start with having good friendship with people who exactly bother to run with you. that's bit personal okay don't be good with people at all what exactly is problem here? rogues running and not inviting u or is it that u don't want to work hard and run random unlike so many others including rogues who put effort into going all out irrespective of whoever it is in the map. this unnecessary complain , ignorance and arrogance needs to stop.

I run deep random, many maps random when my friends are busy with their irrespective parties and I don't mind doing it because it's okay unless it's 3 Wars and it's obvious because Sorry mates one rogue can't handle 3 wars alone, probably leave your ego for once and leave map so other one can join. how about that? oh no our ego is big and we won't leave map right but then we will trash talk about how rogues don't want to run with us Ahem sure okay have it your way xD

problem here is not rogues, problem here is that you want to run in op party and go all out with them but u don't get that chance. you are same people who ignore rogues with low damage and don't want to run with them and have nerve to complain about others who have op stats and don't want to run with you.

rest about new players, since when you all became lovers of new players and activist for their rights? if u cared about new players then u would have talked about making gold available via tokens instead of talking about nerf at Esg. how a new player who doesn't have good stats and speed set will exactly catch up with fast Esg runners and where exactly that magical gold loot piece will come to them? ahem it won't. if u love new players that much and want much practical approach for their rights and benefits then talk about making some kind of gold available via game currency of maps. like 10k gold per 100 orc tags etc. don't give your unnecessary hate on rogues. it is enough. over and out

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk
    Smartest kitty eva <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post: