Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-12-09 Content Update (270205)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    1 hour to run the map, then switch gear just to get GL. Unless you have a formed OP PT, the randoms will leave you waiting until your friends get off work. This makes things more 1 sided. If you cannot have fun with pt party, it becomes very boring.
    Map is available for 24h ... random you can have bad or a good team it depends on your luck .. best strategy is to have good pt like you said ... Don't have to be OP , just 4k dmg each player is normal in now days ... 1h with good pt can make 1m at least every hour ... depends on your gl too but that's your problem ...for example .. you can't complain about 5k drops if your gl is 200 or even lower

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

30+ mil?

I thought the main complaint was inflation?

Well, I guess prices will get worse.
    Pretty sure that she was talking about 30+ wave, not 30+ mil

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    Pretty sure that she was talking about 30+ wave, not 30+ mil
    oops. LOL. ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@Devs: Please add a soft cap to gold loot multiplier, its dropping way too much from the Dred Dugger boss. I dint make so much gold in the pirate booty event /day. Its so much that my guilty conscious is making me right this post.

Party with arcane 71 armor/arcane 76 weapons/mythic 76 set can easily finish the 1st 10 waves in like 5mins then we easy farm boss every wave and switch to GL gear when the boss is about to die. So either put a soft cap or increase the range or make the boss spawn every 5 levels instead of every level after 11.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

30+ mil?

I thought the main complaint was inflation?

Well, I guess prices will get worse.
    Wave 30+

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Why many player not contented to the dev update? Just thanks the dev and enjoy the game. Apply to sts and make your self dev. Why every 5 wave? A selfish idea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexios View Post
    @Devs: Please add a soft cap to gold loot multiplier, its dropping way too much from the Dred Dugger boss. I dint make so much gold in the pirate booty event /day. Its so much that my guilty conscious is making me right this post.

Party with arcane 71 armor/arcane 76 weapons/mythic 76 set can easily finish the 1st 10 waves in like 5mins then we easy farm boss every wave and switch to GL gear when the boss is about to die. So either put a soft cap or increase the range or make the boss spawn every 5 levels instead of every level after 11.
    Guilty conscious ......lol
    Ign: Axemenarmy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + New app update available shortly - guilds have been disabled in the old version during the transition.
    + Armor Holder furnishings are now available for your house.
    + Furnishings can now be rotated more freely (pitch/roll).
    + Added options for hiding vanity helmet/armor.
    + Items intended to be obtained and used during an event should be removed when the cooldown ends, and should show remaining time before they go away.
    + Getting married should no longer consume all rings of the type used if you have more than one.
    + Increased gold loot in Vardan Valley!
    + By popular demand, ESG gold loot has been significantly reduced.
    @Devs - Can you check this issue?

After wave 25++ in Valley gate portal, frame rates are getting dropped and most of the times we are getting lag even with good internet and its bit irritating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

rOgUeS aRe tHe oNlY cLaSs tHaT wIlL gEt rIch

rOgUeS wiLl mAkE pArTy oF 4 aNd fArM fAsTeR tHaN oThErs bla bla bla

are you serious here? are you guys trying to decide for 4 individual players who they should run with? who are you exactly? oh my queen your highness I should hear whatever you speak everytime right? who exactly are you do decide who a player should run with?
    there are several kind of parties and people are running with people they like or are good friends or are in gold professional gaming relationship with, what exactly is your delusion here with 4 rogues will make their party and run. so? so what? rogues also make party of 4 in mausoleum, Esg , deep etc and several maps who are you to question who they should run with?
    *people run with people they prefer * what is hard to understand in it? I have been running with several mages and warriors who I prefer and never did I think of not running with them. whenever I see my mage besties on I try to run with them. where are 4 rogues thing you talk about? do u understand what I'm saying? we will run with people who we like irrespective of class. stop with this so called typical nonsense of everytime that 4 rogues will make their own party bla bleh bah. reality is different than your delusion. come out of it.
    *rogues will be the only one getting most rich* how exactly rogues will get rich when they have stupid awakes and worse than others? so who will get rich? yep those who have dope awakes and everyone in every class has dope awakes. if you are good enough then you will obviously gonna get party easily. if you are crying about not getting an op party then why exactly op party should invite u? I wasn't any good rogue back in 2018 and I dint get parties like I do currently. I dint complain because if I'm not good enough then on what basis I expect people to invite me? except my friends no one did and telling abt my friends they were far oper than me that time but still did invite me because we had good friendship so how about you guys first start with having good friendship with people who exactly bother to run with you. that's bit personal okay don't be good with people at all what exactly is problem here? rogues running and not inviting u or is it that u don't want to work hard and run random unlike so many others including rogues who put effort into going all out irrespective of whoever it is in the map. this unnecessary complain , ignorance and arrogance needs to stop.

I run deep random, many maps random when my friends are busy with their irrespective parties and I don't mind doing it because it's okay unless it's 3 Wars and it's obvious because Sorry mates one rogue can't handle 3 wars alone, probably leave your ego for once and leave map so other one can join. how about that? oh no our ego is big and we won't leave map right but then we will trash talk about how rogues don't want to run with us Ahem sure okay have it your way xD

problem here is not rogues, problem here is that you want to run in op party and go all out with them but u don't get that chance. you are same people who ignore rogues with low damage and don't want to run with them and have nerve to complain about others who have op stats and don't want to run with you.

rest about new players, since when you all became lovers of new players and activist for their rights? if u cared about new players then u would have talked about making gold available via tokens instead of talking about nerf at Esg. how a new player who doesn't have good stats and speed set will exactly catch up with fast Esg runners and where exactly that magical gold loot piece will come to them? ahem it won't. if u love new players that much and want much practical approach for their rights and benefits then talk about making some kind of gold available via game currency of maps. like 10k gold per 100 orc tags etc. don't give your unnecessary hate on rogues. it is enough. over and out

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kitx19 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexios View Post

This portal opens 5 days once only like Deep marsh, if you feel guilty.... dont run!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kitx19 View Post

are you serious here? are you guys trying to decide for 4 individual players who they should run with? who are you exactly? oh my queen your highness I should hear whatever you speak everytime right? who exactly are you do decide who a player should run with?
    there are several kind of parties and people are running with people they like or are good friends or are in gold professional gaming relationship with, what exactly is your delusion here with 4 rogues will make their party and run. so? so what? rogues also make party of 4 in mausoleum, Esg , deep etc and several maps who are you to question who they should run with?
    *people run with people they prefer * what is hard to understand in it? I have been running with several mages and warriors who I prefer and never did I think of not running with them. whenever I see my mage besties on I try to run with them. where are 4 rogues thing you talk about? do u understand what I'm saying? we will run with people who we like irrespective of class. stop with this so called typical nonsense of everytime that 4 rogues will make their own party bla bleh bah. reality is different than your delusion. come out of it.
    *rogues will be the only one getting most rich* how exactly rogues will get rich when they have stupid awakes and worse than others? so who will get rich? yep those who have dope awakes and everyone in every class has dope awakes. if you are good enough then you will obviously gonna get party easily. if you are crying about not getting an op party then why exactly op party should invite u? I wasn't any good rogue back in 2018 and I dint get parties like I do currently. I dint complain because if I'm not good enough then on what basis I expect people to invite me? except my friends no one did and telling abt my friends they were far oper than me that time but still did invite me because we had good friendship so how about you guys first start with having good friendship with people who exactly bother to run with you. that's bit personal okay don't be good with people at all what exactly is problem here? rogues running and not inviting u or is it that u don't want to work hard and run random unlike so many others including rogues who put effort into going all out irrespective of whoever it is in the map. this unnecessary complain , ignorance and arrogance needs to stop.

I run deep random, many maps random when my friends are busy with their irrespective parties and I don't mind doing it because it's okay unless it's 3 Wars and it's obvious because Sorry mates one rogue can't handle 3 wars alone, probably leave your ego for once and leave map so other one can join. how about that? oh no our ego is big and we won't leave map right but then we will trash talk about how rogues don't want to run with us Ahem sure okay have it your way xD

problem here is not rogues, problem here is that you want to run in op party and go all out with them but u don't get that chance. you are same people who ignore rogues with low damage and don't want to run with them and have nerve to complain about others who have op stats and don't want to run with you.

rest about new players, since when you all became lovers of new players and activist for their rights? if u cared about new players then u would have talked about making gold available via tokens instead of talking about nerf at Esg. how a new player who doesn't have good stats and speed set will exactly catch up with fast Esg runners and where exactly that magical gold loot piece will come to them? ahem it won't. if u love new players that much and want much practical approach for their rights and benefits then talk about making some kind of gold available via game currency of maps. like 10k gold per 100 orc tags etc. don't give your unnecessary hate on rogues. it is enough. over and out

+1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I'm not even a rogue but I agree fully. Everything about hardwork, being a rogue and the so called "benefit for new players" whereas in reality it's for themselves.

+1

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EpicX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
    Wave 30+
    LOL. My bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Smartest kitty eva <3

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yeah, ppl run with whoever they want, and there is no problem to run with friends etc... The problem is that ppl that want to make gold fast will *prefer* to invite rogues their party due to their high damage advantage. I’m not talking that ppl will not inv warriors and mage, but obviously The fastest paties will be the full rogue ones

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thanks for the update,

Feed back, plz address people clearing chests but not mobs in lair.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well its very good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Curious what you want this for - I see literally one item where it would be different from just not wearing it.
    It would be even greater to have an option to hide vanity atributes independantly like hide helmet, armor or aura. Or in the futurue incorporate another vanity atribute

~LUCKYLOBO~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

We should buff mogera lair as in place like 10-20 chest at the boss spot and it will only spawn if sufficient kills is acquired, jus like jarls event. or maybe less than 10chests.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    We should buff mogera lair as in place like 10-20 chest at the boss spot and it will only spawn if sufficient kills is acquired, jus like jarls event. or maybe less than 10chests.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    +1 But I want the chests to spawn after boss is killed. Already seeing people running for the chests only, open and leave. RIP those w/o speed set.

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post: