Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People DL Much Better than WoM..Dont abandon Us!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default People DL Much Better than WoM..Dont abandon Us!

As the title suggest....we have already seen many threads about how much WoM is good!...People are already leaving SL and PL...to get ready for the so called 3rd BETA of WoM!
    i tell Why u leave SL and PL?...Why U leave Our Beloved STS?
    why dont people say how much good DL will be?...why dont people Get ready for playijg DL!
    Me myself will surely try out WoM but i didnt personally like the videos and pics!..
    I just cant leave [B][My STS family/B]

I <3 U GuYS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rittik View Post
    As the title suggest....we have already seen many threads about how much WoM is good!...People are already leaving SL and PL...to get ready for the so called 3rd BETA of WoM!
    i tell Why u leave SL and PL?...Why U leave Our Beloved STS?
    why dont people say how much good DL will be?...why dont people Get ready for playijg DL!
    Me myself will surely try out WoM but i didnt personally like the videos and pics!..
    I just cant leave [B][My STS family/B]

I <3 U GuYS!

Were not leaving, were expanding our horizons my friend as for myself im level capping all my SL toons....but PL is a different story.
    anyway i want next vanity piece to be legs
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well I'm. Trying wom and dl buut with all the forum banns and high school drama here onn sts forums who knows what will happen. I first came to love sts till I see some of the reasons why ppl are being banned and getting warnings thought sts was a 13 yr and up system. I see people beimg banned for speaking the truth but yet when ppl report ppl for real issuse in game nothing happens I look at the tos and see the part about sexual harrasment and I laugh do to I've see so much of it and know many ppl that have made reports and nothing was done so why care about what else is being said I had a couple of good friends leave for this reason. Two who where females that felt disrespected by sts for not doing any thing to fix the isssus. Well enough said I won't be leaveing sts or sl I will still play like always

Sl/lilmiss/31 eng /lilsunny/30 mando /lilsnips/31 eng /lilmissie/31 eng

Pl/lilmiss/60/dexbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

If someone decides to quit, that's totally their decision. They have their own reasons.
    As per myself, I will be trying out WoM. If it does appeal to me more than SL, then I'll quit SL.
    Why? Because SL is becoming such a bore-fest to me. All grind and nothing really strikes my fancy anymore. The recent decisions like the miners luck, lvl specific drops, and lots of other things like plat users having an upper hand. That's not even half of what bothers me of STS/SL.

Wasn't SL supposed to be way better than PL without the mistakes made in PL. Look where its going now.
    What's to say that DL won't go down the same road.

Personally I loved SL. The reason I haven't quit yet, is because I have hope, albeit small hope.

Edit: Inb4 the lock. Which usually happens when these type of threads come along and people start speaking their opinions(:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ardon; 01-02-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Honest answer?

It is a shame, and im on the verge of quitting to (bet you thought youd never hear me say that lol) it just feels that STS are not listening anymore, and to get their attention you need to be bold, and they respond either with forum rules, or a 'i dont know what to say' response.

Me and you have put alot of time and money, pretty much our heart and soul into the games/sts and this is our treatment.

There's no 'hardcore' aspects to it except major grinds that cost alot of plat.
    Here's few of my previous posts. (Not commenting anymore, unless we see some bold changes)

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster
    Im close to quitting buddy, not officially tho all i feel there is to do is grind, im so bored of it.

The thing that kept me there was the company, as they have moved over there is no need now. And i have met alot of new forumers that are pretty down to earth and can't wait to play in WoM with
    Previous Convo,

If you asked me a month or so ago I could honestly give it a 9/10 now its about a 5/6 in my eyes. Been there from day one beta, capped 3 char (each class) each expansion. Now im finding hard to even log in

Its a really cool place to be, just not suited for the hardcore player anymore, just seems like a grind fest now. They nerfed any kind farming, and to get full top gear you need to be a level below cap.

So say 41 was cap, you would have to be 40 to start being able to drop the new gear, this means from 36-40 you will get nada for levelling. So who ever hits 40 the quickest get all the drops, and to get to 40 you just buy IAP called Enhancers which give you up to x4 XP per 30mins. The gear drops are ridiculously low, as the game is suited towards 'casual players' they need to be able to log in at the level requirement for the gear and get the best gear from say every 10+ enemy kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

well, the incentives on leveling is a since of urgency don't level and you fall behind fast. and IMO that can drive ppl away faster then getting them to play. Leveling fast takes the fun away and drive ppl to find new games. I believe if this keeps going, from what my MBA thought me is that loyalty is the key to success. lose loyalty and ppl follow the best players because the players are what made the game great.
    -My 2 gold coins
    Spot on buddy! I missed it due to my plat not arriving until 3days after release of V, and by then all drops were worth nothing again. Missed the money/credit train so to speak

I predicted in game and on forum, that every hardcore player will join WoM and in time drop SL! And so far its coming true, and at a faster rate than I expected.Who even has a sense of loyalty for PL or SL now? Not many, well except the 'casual players' I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    yes business is about profit, but like Sony and Microsoft ect... make games to keep ppl not drive them away. Like WoW or the new swtor that just came out. ppl have needs and developers listen....well most anyway lol. A game has to be profitable and reasonable to keep members. Ye sthese times are hard but we have lives too. If im not on i feel like ill be so far behind i dont want to play anymore. EG: i have a PL toon and all i do with it is collect vanity's and chill. i dont burn tons of money because the since of urgency got me burnt out.

Soon i know ill feel the same with sl but forcing ppl to buy isnt good business, ppl will be willing to buy more if urgency was eliminated. I feel better when its my choice to buy more then being forced to even tho buying IG currency is optional.
    I commend you for what you are trying to do buddy, but its just gone to far.

Someone please argure above quotes, show me there is a reason to stay!
    Last edited by BodMaster; 01-02-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Saying DL is better than WoM, is a pretty haste'y statement, either game has been released so no one can possibly prove either is better than the other. And even then its on preference, some prefer the cartoon look, some prefer the 'real' look, some prefer Casual, some prefer Hardcore, all based on preference.

Its defined by 'hardcore' status for me, PL/SL/DL etc are for a casual player, we hardcore players want more than endless XP grinding, we have all made so many suggestions, reported bugs etc and nothing seems like its being taken into consideration.

WoM atm, the admin there are letting us have say in everything from start to finish, all the feedback is being considered/planned to be added. Basically what STS used to do.
    Last edited by BodMaster; 01-02-2012 at 11:33 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BodMaster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

WoM?
    PL: Eisander, mage | SL: Cybrax, engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noobbe View Post
    WoM?
    World of Midgard
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I just know I'll have either the most wanted name in DL, or it has to be taken from me. :P Should be interesting. But that's only if I can reserve my Vampire character's name onto DL.

I think this'll be moved to off topic or a different section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Playing games is like eating food.

You dont want to eat only spaghetti bolognese all your life. You want to eat steak, pizza,... too .

20 years of online gaming, Ive seen and play a lot games. If I move on to an other game its just I like new experiences and not coz of 'dramas' (and its always the same things for 20 years lol), as long as im satisfied and have fun with a game ill play it or keep on playing it.

Wom will replace pl for my heroic fantasy side. Nothing other in sci-fi side than sl atm anyway, thats why I keep on playing it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakatoa91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I find it overly suspicious that only two weeks ago the same people who had no idea that WoM even existed, were praising STS for the release of Veloria. It was fresh, amazing details, difficulty increased.

And now that one thread about WoM pops up they all jump on the band wagon. May I remind you that they are in their 3rd beta. They are charging people who have only found out about it recently to join the 3rd beta. Offering a "mount" as compensation.

People come on now. Open your eyes. You wan't a hardcore MMO. Maybe you should think of paying or asking your parents to pay 400$ for a desktop/laptop instead of a 12" tablet. Then you can play Guild Wars, WoW, EvE, Lineage, any of those. But if you think for a second that WoM will not be a grind fest. Then you are mistaken.

I've been to the WoM forums. And it is populated by people who started here. And half of them are so absorbed by being in the beta that they forget that the game is still likely 6 months from being released. If that. The developers can barely afford to support the amount of people who are wanting in now. Which is why they are charging for anyone else to join in. They don't have the funds to continue to support their fan base. Which is another reason they have community moderators policing their forums. Allowing threads like Pharcyde's to remain visible for anyone to read. People who may not know of STS or SL and PL. And those people now will likely be turned off of trying these games.

So for anyone acting like things are any different there than they are here. You are blind to the way things really work. And have only jumped on the bandwagon of a game that has yet to be released.

WoM... they even had to take the acronyms from WoW to help boost interest.

I'm not trying to defend STS even though I obviously appreciate what they have given us more than some of these people. You have to remember this is not a community forum. This is a developer forum. They can do what they want. If they feel a thread is detrimental to their business. They have the right to remove it.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fac3bon3s For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I just know I'll have either the most wanted name in DL, or it has to be taken from me. :P Should be interesting. But that's only if I can reserve my Vampire character's name onto DL.

I think this'll be moved to off topic or a different section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm afraid that SL has run it's course for me. I mean it's not a bad game but it's not good either. It was fun and all but after awhile it gets repetitive. Like it goes in a circle. You get an update, you cap, you get your new armor, you pvp, you wait for the next one. The only thing that's different is that it's a lot more expensive. I also do not like the fact that it's starting to feel like you need plats in the game (that's how I FEEL so it's SUBJECTIVE). There's more to it, i will make the full version of it once i really quit. I will say this though:

Even though you guys united the platforms in playing this game it doesn't mean that you guys united the players. There is still a line between hardcore and casual.

Does this mean im also going to WoM? maybe...i like testing out different stuff.
    But honestly i need a break because after donating XXXX amount of money in this game im kinda not satisfied with it.
    Im not saying it's a horrible game, it's just not for me right now. It's cool if yur casual or something..but im not casual. maybe one day SL (or DL) will break the line between hardcore and casual.
    Last edited by Killerade; 01-02-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    Westlyford-Operative(Main)
    Killerade-Commando
    Creatanhealer- Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

You have to remember this is not a community forum.
    Ummmmm.... :/

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We'd like to keep discussion regarding WoM to the main off topic thread about it at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...rld-of-Midgard

Thanks!

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com