Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: About House Permission

  1. #1
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    742
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    368
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    319
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

    Default About House Permission

    Would be very nice if we where able to make visit our friends or guildies house(house that are open to friends and guildies ofc) to anyone who is in party with us, cuz some player have made their house into real museum or have made some very wonderful things,

    so imo its a real lost that we cant share those marvelous design and collection with player who will never have chance to be friend with those player who have stop to log into game.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    some crazy even made their houses into one big gold pile mess, and dont play anymore

    Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

  4. #3
    Member Deuteronomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    Would be very nice if we where able to make visit our friends or guildies house(house that are open to friends and guildies ofc) to anyone who is in party with us, cuz some player have made their house into real museum or have made some very wonderful things,

    so imo its a real lost that we cant share those marvelous design and collection with player who will never have chance to be friend with those player who have stop to log into game.
    Eggcellent suggestion. I would definitely like to see some of the houses of Arlor.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,286
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    241 Posts

    Default

    When housing first came out, u could join a house that someone from your FL or guild was visiting. People complained about random ppl in their house.... Now ya can’t....

  6. #5
    Member Deuteronomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    186
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    When housing first came out, u could join a house that someone from your FL or guild was visiting. People complained about random ppl in their house.... Now ya can’t....
    There can always be an option to stay private or be public.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    also there could be option to like someone house, and make 10top global liked houses

    i would like see more options for housing too.. for example:
    -option to allow even random people such like party members of your friends
    -share house with your spouse
    -option to allow ur spouse edit ur house
    -shared location buffs for both (for house owner and his/her spouse)
    -shared furniture (after divorce furniture goes to owen, same like guild furnit system after guild leave/kick)
    -shared housing slots (let us go over current house furniture slots cap)

    Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

  8. #7
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,875
    Blog Entries
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,723
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    734
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

    Default

    Confused. I thought this was the case already.

    I can visit people's houses when they are guild, friend or when I am in party with them, and vice versa. Assuming the house is set to the proper permissions.

    Star light, star bright...

  9. #8
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    742
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    368
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    319
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Confused. I thought this was the case already.

    I can visit people's houses when they are guild, friend or when I am in party with them, and vice versa. Assuming the house is set to the proper permissions.
    if you are not a friend or a guildies you cannot visit someone house even if you are in pt with someone who is friend or guildies of the owner.

    Even if make house public is checked

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Advanced Search
    Posts
    141
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Yes, in addition an "open to spouse" and "open to everyone" option has been asked many times now. Please add them.
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Similar Threads

  1. Asking for permission to post this
    By levigod666 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2019, 07:34 AM
  2. Devs , I Need You're Permission
    By Hayabusaz in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 11:06 AM
  3. Pharcydes Bird-House-Rest-House --Request a Build--
    By Pharcyde in forum Archer Class Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 11:26 AM
  4. I don't have permission...
    By Kingofhurtz in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 10:59 PM
  5. Permission request
    By AmonRaa in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 05:02 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •