Thread: Based on luck?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I respectfully disagree with dtfs statement. Every class has a weakness. Example:
    A pro bird will have advantage over a pro wand mage. Dont believe me? Fight kanital.

A pro pally will have advantage over a pro warbird. Dont believe me? Ask any warbird.(where are you xaz?)

At the endof the day, skill will always outweigh anything else.

Example: ive seen birds blast then repulse wand mages...wait until skills recool.. then finish the mage off in two shots. This is called skill aka strategy.

Ive seen wand mages die to pallies and vice versa. When i played as pally i never felt a disadvantage against any set including wand sets. I get the feeling that last cap pallies were so op thst now that they are balanced; they are quick to say nerf nerf!

This is just a classic " dear devs, nerf rock, paper is fine, from scissors."

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    I respectfully disagree with dtfs statement. Every class has a weakness. Example:
    A pro bird will have advantage over a pro wand mage. Dont believe me? Fight kanital.

A pro pally will have advantage over a pro warbird. Dont believe me? Ask any warbird.(where are you xaz?)

At the endof the day, skill will always outweigh anything else.

Example: ive seen birds blast then repulse wand mages...wait until skills recool.. then finish the mage off in two shots. This is called skill aka strategy.

Ive seen wand mages die to pallies and vice versa. When i played as pally i never felt a disadvantage against any set including wand sets. I get the feeling that last cap pallies were so op thst now that they are balanced; they are quick to say nerf nerf!

This is just a classic " dear devs, nerf rock, paper is fine, from scissors."
    That is merely an exception to a rule. Which only proves it further. Of course the one top killing bird of all time can do this and that. Of course the top killing mage of all time won't feel disadvantaged.
    I play pally (well not atm bc I am on a killing spree going for 20k) and I fight top mages all the time. It is a huge challenge but not impossible. It is why I am going to try to go as fat as a pally vs wanders in the tournament. To prove skill can prevail over the op set and talented user.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    That is merely an exception to a rule. Which only proves it further. Of course the one top killing bird of all time can do this and that. Of course the top killing mage of all time won't feel disadvantaged.
    I play pally (well not atm bc I am on a killing spree going for 20k) and I fight top mages all the time. It is a huge challenge but not impossible. It is why I am going to try to go as fat as a pally vs wanders in the tournament. To prove skill can prevail over the op set and talented user.
    You may want to change the word fat to far ahah.

Definitely most fights require skill and the INT is definitely somewhat OP. I think in the end it's all balanced out though for PvP-- since it looks like we're talking about it.