Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: trashtalker

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. Here I was thinking those are your car headlights >.>
    hahahaha if it is a car headlight, it will be neon lights

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Youre joking i assume? Obviously hes trying to give the chat filter the middlefinger. Js

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Youre joking i assume? Obviously hes trying to give the chat filter the middlefinger. Js
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. Here I was thinking those are your car headlights >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by arlor.rendtail View Post
    hahahaha if it is a car headlight, it will be neon lights

This is so funny to me because you are crying about someone talking smack to you in game. It happens everyday in AL as IRL.

I will say what makes it even funnier to me is that Noni is a friend & I have seen her verbally crush players in game for taking dumb. She is just smarter than most players with a short temper. So be warned you really want to get verbally insulted act stupid around her rip lol

Rogue

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    This is so funny to me because you are crying about someone talking smack to you in game. It happens everyday in AL as IRL.

I will say what makes it even funnier to me is that Noni is a friend & I have seen her verbally crush players in game for taking dumb. She is just smarter than most players with a short temper. So be warned you really want to get verbally insulted act stupid around her rip lol

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post

Rogue
    Lol yeah she is one of the smartest players in game for sure.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...of-cyber-crime
    Last edited by Jtisthebest; 12-18-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtisthebest View Post
    Lol yeah she is one of the most egotistical big mouths in game for sure, known for "dating" teenage boys and sharing her account details with them.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...of-cyber-crime!!!!!

Lol.
    She is kindest person in the game actually if you know her close and in the same time she'll crush down anyone who actually is egoistic or just dumb as F.

Dating teenage boys? Lmfao sorry but she ain't A*****y or ****** (just to name a few).

You shouldn't bring such old topic to the conversation that totally isn't about it.
    Last edited by FeelingLazy; 12-18-2019 at 03:07 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLazy View Post
    She is kindest person in the game actually if you know her close and in the same time she'll crush down anyone who actually is egoistic or just dumb as F.

Dating teenage boys? Lmfao sorry but she ain't A*****y or ****** (just to name a few).

You shouldn't bring such old topic to the conversation that totally isn't about it.

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jtisthebest View Post
    Lol yeah she is one of the smartest players in game for sure.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...of-cyber-crime
    I like how u edit your post much more tactful. It's funny how players in game come on forums under fake names to throw trash. But I am pretty sure I already know who you are. I'll just leave it at that.
    https://youtu.be/V_UJDR5_xtA

Rogue

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@ Jtisthebest/crpyseahorse/saltypixels/kinkypixels... I am not a trash talker but what I am is brutally honest so let me give you some of that honesty now. You got perma banned for harassing players in-game and on forums and yet here you are at it again. I guess you never learn.

My spouse in-game, the MAN you hated to the point you ruined our friendship over it and this was BEFORE even marriage system was launched, is now a little boy all of a sudden? I would have said you confused me with someone else about the whole “marrying teenagers” thingy but you know me really well and also know he is not a teenager. So it is obvious your pettiness is coming out once again, the same pettiness which made you harass a pregnant friend of ours in-game and made you say toxic stuff about me and my child.

Everyone who knows me on AL, knows I DON’T date teenagers, I actually HAVE a 15 yr old teenager son. I don’t have to pretend to be a little girl to catfish people there for some gold or items either and definitely don’t need to share account info.

This is funny coming from you since you once considered me such a good, trustworthy friend you even showed me your driver’s license and now I am some baddie in a cheesy movie? LOL. Thanks for the laughs.

This is why drugs are bad for you. Stop doing them and take a break from endless jewel farming to get some fresh air.

Also, understand that me putting you on ignore 2yrs ago and not responding to any nonsense you tried to start during that time should be the biggest clue for you to just give up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Since it is not letting me edit my post, so I will say it here, that old link you dragged from years ago, STS took care of the problem to everyone’s satisfaction, that too multiple times, something you obviously never found out and nobody bothered telling you about it. Unlike you, I have no interest in dragging people’s names into drama so that is all I will say about it, even if some people approached that issue the wrong way, you were one of them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

How can a person turn something so irrelevant into something about themselves...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@ shadowronn Make a silly little joke about a chest looking like car headlights and log out, come back hours later to being trashed on the thread titled “trash talker” by someone you haven’t even said a word to in over 2 years, the irony. Perfectly exposes some people’s penchant for drama and the keyboard warrior mentality.

This is the reason why I rarely use forums. Anyway, already wasted enough time on this nonsense. Have fun.

Player4L

Who started it