Thread: I'm kinda confused about this case

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default I'm kinda confused about this case

OK so in this case I want to talk about how the price are given to the items because it's kinda confusing. The thing is that I got a aegis, yes I have few threads about her trying to sell it, tried also in-game but no one knows the price or how rare is that thing. That's OK for now right? But hmm I have talked to Bloody ( Most of you know it) and he told my my aegis is around 700k and I was like "Well, np". Today he listed his aegis which is 13 lvls higher than mine for like 8m( Mine is (3) , his is (16). And I was like "wait wtf man"
    This is kinda confusing right? OK ok yes you will ask, but his is looking diffrent. That's right ye but they are from the same season, same rarity. I will give u photos of mine and photos of his.

Please someone explain me it because for it's really confusing. How the price is supposed to be placed on item??

Mine :

His's:

Изпратено от моят Redmi 7 с помощта на Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

If you look at the end you will see the lore is different in the items.

Also higher level means it's either rarer or less rare. In this case, it's rarer which is why his is way more expensive. Also the look his has might explain why it's more important.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyptix View Post
    If you look at the end you will see the lore is different in the items.

Also higher level means it's either rarer or less rare. In this case, it's rarer which is why his is way more expensive. Also the look his has might explain why it's more important.
    Yea the look is diffrent but they are from same season, they has same name, same rarity. I have seen his weapon before for lower level. How I'm supposed to know the price of my aegis? Many people says many things. Is the price given because people's taste? I prefer mine more because I like how it looks itself. But that's my taste

Last edited by RoboMinior; 12-15-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Demand and supply..

Doesn't matter what rarity or season, if then item is less and demand is high, u can ask high price,
    If the item is easily available then demand is less so no price.

Sometimes items are also sold for there visual looks cos people use them as decoration in tavern.

High priced low lvl gears are ment for PvP.. Eg: if u r selling lvl 14 n lvl 18 gear then they will be cheaper then lvl 16-17
    Cos lvl 16-17 is PvP cap. Lvl 14 will be weaker, lvl 18 will be out of cap so no price for 14 n 18 compared to 16-17.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Majin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    Demand and supply..

Doesn't matter what rarity or season, if then item is less and demand is high, u can ask high price,
    If the item is easily available then demand is less so no price.

Sometimes items are also sold for there visual looks cos people use them as decoration in tavern.

High priced low lvl gears are ment for PvP.. Eg: if u r selling lvl 14 n lvl 18 gear then they will be cheaper then lvl 16-17
    Cos lvl 16-17 is PvP cap. Lvl 14 will be weaker, lvl 18 will be out of cap so no price for 14 n 18 compared to 16-17.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi bro!
    Well probably you don't know but even if they are from the same seasons, green one is still lootable, you can see it through auction usually (lvl for it doesn't matter). If name is the same, doesn't mean they worth the same. There are a LOT of examples which I can give you. There are collectibles which are rare just at one or two lvls, and other levels are just garbage. The difference of price between valuable one and garbage one is CRAZY. Also you won't be seeing brown shield as mine very often through towns, is very rare nowadays. That should make you think why green one is often seeing in towns and brown one just at me, and just few others (real collectors). Hope you understand now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smocked For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smocked View Post
    Hi bro!
    Well probably you don't know but even if they are from the same seasons, green one is still lootable, you can see it through auction usually (lvl for it doesn't matter). If name is the same, doesn't mean they worth the same. There are a LOT of examples which I can give you. There are collectibles which are rare just at one or two lvls, and other levels are just garbage. The difference of price between valuable one and garbage one is CRAZY. Also you won't be seeing brown shield as mine very often through towns, is very rare nowadays. That should make you think why green one is often seeing in towns and brown one just at me, and just few others (real collectors). Hope you understand now!
    Thanks that's a really good answer, which answer to most question in my head. Big Thanks for this info here. That's helpful so much for ew collectors like me. <3 Love and peace for you brotha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RoboMinior For This Useful Post: