I think it would be a great idea. By a 1v1 map, I mean something very simple, like a map with a whole lot of green and blue orbs along a wall or something, to quickly restore hp and mana and get back to fighting. Of course 1v1 isn't a very prevalent form of pvp in pocket legends, but for the people such as myself who enjoy it, this would be a much appreciated addition. As it is right now, one person usually rejoins the game after a fight to get full health. Maybe I'm just impatient, but I find it kind of annoying when after every fight the winner has to wait 10 seconds to avoid getting a death for leaving in combat, then re-type the game password and join again.

The map itself wouldn't have to be very intricate at all in design - something so simple as a medium sized circle or square would work just fine. Enough space to allow for some kiting, but small enough so that you could always know where your opponent is on your screen ("Forest Fight" size-ish?) And of course, either along an edge, or any place out of the way really, a few health and mana orbs. I think 2 of each would be sufficient.

What do you guys think? Good idea? Not necessary?