Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lordcrewe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Lordcrewe

cinco my new suggestion and new glacial I'll sample now and new more helix fire and colds

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to souzaluizantonio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Nice suggestions but y'all funny fr ..these suggestions should have come at least a month ago if y'all wanted cinco to consider implementing them for this winterfest but that said the suggestions are good although a recoloured helix is one thing that'll never happen on dl although glacials maybe ..either way fingers crossed

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Nice suggestions but y'all funny fr ..these suggestions should have come at least a month ago if y'all wanted cinco to consider implementing them for this winterfest but that said the suggestions are good although a recoloured helix is one thing that'll never happen on dl although glacials maybe ..either way fingers crossed

my new suggestion for the christmas event and this one is very show inferno core Green

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by souzaluizantonio View Post
    my new suggestion for the christmas event and this one is very show inferno core Green

And there is also this set five of to put as drop in the event or put as platinum in the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

And there is also this set five of to put as drop in the event or put as platinum in the end

Spectacular colors not in heart mode come in like ice coming out of you even when you walk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Spectacular colors not in heart mode come in like ice coming out of you even when you walk

good also for gem drops have to put the sostice fire jewel in these beautiful colors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

good also for gem drops have to put the sostice fire jewel in these beautiful colors

Cinco Or you can put the special gold event on the christmas event and find santa and portal together and put in new drops like relics Elder etc.

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

There are a set of 'frosty' Elder Relic weapon items in the upcoming Winter Event... js
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There are a set of 'frosty' Elder Relic weapon items in the upcoming Winter Event... js
    Thanks five more and when?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Thanks five more and when?

Tomarrow

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Will there be a Gold Event this year 2020?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Will there be a Gold Event this year 2020?

No sir there should be no more gold events ..just this winterfest that we all got little amounts of gold from has jacked prices up overnight ..a gold event would just bury the economy mate so no gold event ever again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No sir there should be no more gold events ..just this winterfest that we all got little amounts of gold from has jacked prices up overnight ..a gold event would just bury the economy mate so no gold event ever again

Why, I find there should be a gold event to help old players as well as new players. Good stuff in auction house is kinda expensive and gold event will help everyone. I'm sure everyone would appreciate a gold event

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Garrothills View Post
    Why, I find there should be a gold event to help old players as well as new players. Good stuff in auction house is kinda expensive and gold event will help everyone. I'm sure everyone would appreciate a gold event

You actually think so ? Do you know that it's because of the past gold events that items are now expensive ? What you call expensive now isn't expensive when put in contrast with the way prices were back then and besides there's gold loot now and with a high goldloot set you can make huge loads of gold if you farm regularly so yeah ..no gold events should be organized anymore because it encourages inflation and laziness among players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You actually think so ? Do you know that it's because of the past gold events that items are now expensive ? What you call expensive now isn't expensive when put in contrast with the way prices were back then and besides there's gold loot now and with a high goldloot set you can make huge loads of gold if you farm regularly so yeah ..no gold events should be organized anymore because it encourages inflation and laziness among players

Fair point, but how would new players get gold loot.Also to get items with high gold loot is challenging. Thats why i think there should be gold event for just once per year. In this way it will help new and old players. So when other event comes people would have gold to buy vanity or if not they would gladly purchase plat giving cinco profit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Fair point, but how would new players get gold loot.Also to get items with high gold loot is challenging. Thats why i think there should be gold event for just once per year. In this way it will help new and old players. So when other event comes people would have gold to buy vanity or if not they would gladly purchase plat giving cinco profit

The point of new players getting high goldloot is very weak my man ..you mustn't get high gold loot immediately smh ..have you not heard of the word grinding ? Farm slowly with what you have and get it better as time goes on simple as that ..that's what I did ..so on this note let's stop asking to be literally spoonfed by asking for gold event ,it's a game and you've to grind to get whatever you want rather than come to forums and cry about an event which even cinco said won't be returning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The point of new players getting high goldloot is very weak my man ..you mustn't get high gold loot immediately smh ..have you not heard of the word grinding ? Farm slowly with what you have and get it better as time goes on simple as that ..that's what I did ..so on this note let's stop asking to be literally spoonfed by asking for gold event ,it's a game and you've to grind to get whatever you want rather than come to forums and cry about an event which even cinco said won't be returning

Lol, I just want gold event so that everyone can make gold and also cause things in game got a lot expensive. The gold event would help everyone and people would stop calling the game dead and boring as well as the other comments such as(I've been farming like crazy, got so little gold and still no good loot). You might think that gold event make prices expensive but that is not necessarily true, billions, millions of dl players we're furious, sad or just gave up on dl when they heard no more gold event. I'm 100% sure if cinco does gold event once a year like other events, the number of dl players would skyrocket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Lol, I just want gold event so that everyone can make gold and also cause things in game got a lot expensive. The gold event would help everyone and people would stop calling the game dead and boring as well as the other comments such as(I've been farming like crazy, got so little gold and still no good loot). You might think that gold event make prices expensive but that is not necessarily true, billions, millions of dl players we're furious, sad or just gave up on dl when they heard no more gold event. I'm 100% sure if cinco does gold event once a year like other events, the number of dl players would skyrocket

Mr man did you read my earlier comment before posting this ? Does your country's president or your state governor call all the residents of the state out on a certain day so that they can recieve large amounts of money?
    Obviously he doesn't because it would devalue the country's currency and bring about inflation...the same thing should apply to dl ,the gold event was the reason why things got expensive if you actually took time to read my earlier comment and speaking of player density lmao there were more players back in level 36 when there was no gold event than there are now that there's a gold event ..
    Gold event ain't returning so it's time you faced the fact and get your grind on

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post: