Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why are people who are banned allowed to come back?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Why are people who are banned allowed to come back?

So a few people have been banned recently. Yet they come back using an alternate account, doing the same cheating stuff they did before. How can we combat this @ sts? Shouldnt Ips be banned? so the person cannot connect to the game in any capacity? Or if we see a banned person back in the game, how can we report this? Obviously they were banned for a reason and should not be allowed back. This is a very serious issue, the buying and selling of Gold/Accounts/Igns is rife within this game and on platforms such as Line App. How can we as a community help defend against this

And Another thing how can we report people who has bought an account? Sending proof to sts support seems to be not much help. Chad sends his automated response and you do not hear about it again.

Thank You
    Last edited by MasterP; 12-18-2019 at 10:42 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

This is hard for them to keep track of since there are alot of players. I usually don't care what people do as long as I am not effected by their stuff. I do get asked to buy or sell gold alot, I just say no ty I don't do irl currency or anything outside game.
    I have had a few people ask me in my comments section on youtube if I buy accs or items from them, I just removed the comment. Answer will always be a no for me.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Reports are critically important and we review them all - and we are especially interested in pursuing accounts that are being sold on the black market.
    That said: we will not discuss the status of another player's account with you (or anyone who isn't the account owner). While this may be unsatisfying to the player reporting TOS violations, it is important to maintain privacy.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: