Thread: For the new players that is completely naive of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default For the new players that is completely naive of the game.

I am aware of the progress of the economy of Al but what i discreetly notice is the ordeal of new players of the game. I found it hard to fathom how can they farm and make gold being completely naive of the game, especially the F2p. I also indubitably, once been beginner but the situation is quite different now, back then i easly farm locks on bracken simply waiting luck elixirs from klaas and to have lepre. Now it has been removed . F2p players would only just rely upon quests to earn gold. This is primarily could be the reason they losed interest just by days of playing cause they are being stuck monotonously doing quests.

I hope that we dont just focus on endgame but to give this new players a glance also.
    Cause as we aspire to prosperity, I believe new players significantly propel us to it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Default For the new players that is completely naive of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I am aware of the progress of the economy of Al but what i discreetly notice is the ordeal of new players of the game. I found it hard to fathom how can they farm and make gold being completely naive of the game, especially the F2p. I also indubitably, once been beginner but the situation is quite different now, back then i easly farm locks on bracken simply waiting luck elixirs from klaas and to have lepre. Now it has been removed . F2p players would only just rely upon quests to earn gold. This is primarily could be the reason they losed interest just by days of playing cause they are being stuck monotonously doing quests.

I hope that we dont just focus on endgame but to give this new players a glance also.
    Cause as we aspire to prosperity, I believe new players significantly propel us to it.
    Hello there!

First of all, i write my reply without any offense. In my honest opinion, what are you asking for is nonsense. Even a f2p newcomer can get in the lane really quick.

The new players have nothing to worry about, only doing daily quests and gain xp. They even get free pinks for a while as a reward. Not to mention the free video elixirs. All they have to do is to take their time and hit the level cap or at least 71. I never understood why low level players crying about they need more gold. What they want to do with it? Buy expensive myth or arcane low level gears? For what? Running outdated and empty maps alone? Nothing to farm there except elites for chests. They can buy cheap pinks with good stats easily. They should focus on getting to endgame as soon as possible. If they want to flex, work their toon up to 76, farm there, where everyone runs, be patient and they work will pays off. I believe everyone understands that the devs making new expansions for a reason. Most of the player base are from endgamers. This is how mmorpgs used to work. The main goal is to hit max lvl with maxed out gears. Thats all.

When they hit the lvl cap, they can focus on getting better and better gears, because high level maps and elites needs stronger ones. Even with esg nerf ppl are getting tons of gold from valley gates. Its just need tactics and patience. Oh wait, thats the point where most of these so called new players lose their interest, because it needs more effort than just tapping skills all the time and running around brainless.
    If they feel the leveling up monotonous, what will they think about the endless runs where you repeat a map like 100 times and dont get a good drop? Nothing comes easy, huh?

I dont want to be mean, but i believe these ppl just want an easy map with huge gold drops to get rich in game in no time. Well, no thanks for me. I always wondered how ppl wanted to achieve something without minimal effort. Arent these games/maps/expanisons are out there to make challenges to us, players? If you think its not the purpose, then what? What are you looking for, when you log in and play. There is an unwritten progress where you can find each and every opportunity to get one step closer to your goal. Which is lets be honest, get better gears, better pets, cooler vanities and more gold.

Also, we have plenty of events, where even new players can run maps really without thinking about any tactics just kill mobs and hope for a good drop. Oh is it boring? Then what they want again?

As i see, there will be always ppl around whose needs noone can satisfy, it doesnt matter what the devs or the community does. All i see is complaining all the time when i enter the forums general discussion section. If a map is too hard, ppl asking for nerf it with pity and ridiculous reasons. If a mal is too easy, ppl are crying again to get it buffed, because they have no fun there. And so on...

All these new players should know that to reach something in game, they need to put effort into it. Everyone has to start somewhere. Every of us started with an empty lvl 1 toon. Its only up to the player how far it goes.

But in the end of the day, it is just a game. I had to write these things out from my mind. Peace!

Az én iPad készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével
    Last edited by Epw; 12-18-2019 at 01:17 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Epw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

I have always been free to play and I am having issues with the gold cap being low. There are tons of tricks to make gold while being f2p, I have a thread on making gold, I post youtube videos on making gold. The very first step is leveling up to 66+ before you start actually working on making gold.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Just let them be naive, soon they'll see the reality x.x just Hope that Reality will change them for the better xD
    agree with the last part 😊
    its been so long when we hav Arcane Chest lv16 to farm at Kraag City Farmable for lower levels and is very appealing to farm i hope for some of that additions for Lower level players they can farm, they can use .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Creepiest For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A source of income for new / old returning players would be a great addition, i can only think of elite chest farming and planar fragment farming if someone has no gold loot.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

there are a lot of ways to earn gold in f2p, its just theyr lack of experience in this game and MMO genre that makes them poor. The biggest mistake that most people do is opening elite chests and spending plat on locks, when you are broke you shouldn't gamble..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Idk, i think it's easier than ever to make a couple millions since STS is giving us non stop events
    They just need to lvl up quickly to get a good pt, what shouldn't be a prob since u get XP for dailies.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk