(This is a greedy first post. Sorry!)

Some of you may have seen me these past few days, running around in panic, freaking out over quest stuff. Others may have been harassed by me through private messaging (again, freaking out over quest stuff). I have a little possibly-a-bug-or-maybe-I'm-just-stupid-problem.

See, recently I started playing Nuri's Hallows (goodbye, Sewers!) and naturally, I instantly started with the quests, knowing that I would probably finish one or two on my first round. Now here's the deal... After two or so quests, I noticed that I wasn't finding the quest rewards in my inventory. I figured I was just not looking hard enough, and that once I have completed all the quests, I would see that I do in fact have some type of set thanks to the quests.

Now, I've completed all the quests, and honestly, I think I have not received the quest rewards. I do not remember the exact names of the items as they showed up in the speech bubble (should have taken screenshots of the names while I had the chance! Argh!), but I remember they were purple and at least two had the same name. Also I chose the Int items because I'm a mage. I'm not seeing any purple items that seem to be a part of an Int set in my inventory, I see one item that is purple and I have two of those (identical), so I'm guessing that was a drop. The problem is that I am dumb and may just be overlooking the items in my inventory. I have searched high and low, googled my butt off, but I can not seem to find any info on the quest items to compare with the items in my inventory.

What so you guys think? Have you had any problems with the quests?