Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 124

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-12-18 Content Update (270462)

  1. #101
    Member Igothikal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    139
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

    Default

    If elders r a rare drop they r going to be just as rare or more rare than harg hammer drop. Its based on luck and since they r elders they are going to be super hard to drop. Yeah its frustrating but look at it this way at least u r making gold in the process of searching for elders.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Junior Member AEntity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    Its not gold event ..it seems more they got bored make smth new for dl nd just loaded previous year event ..adding plat buys for their gain ..even the plat buy is recoloured north set ..
    We try hard keep pvp live nd in this way with " rare " drops the new pvpers will quit its my feeling.
    Portals are easy now, making 150k+ gold each run seems pretty nice for it to not be a gold event. But who am I anyway to go against the few people here voicing their cry, sorry I mean "opinions".

  4. #103
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    258
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    515
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    140
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Dark Legends' Winter Event returns (from December 19th at 1:30pm Central 'til January 2nd)!
    + Loot the Winter Zombie and open a portal to the Winter Event Zone to defeat Kel Krampus.
    + Get started with a quest series from Dr. Wells in Sanctuary. Hunt down the Winter Zombie!
    + A special set of frosty Elder Relic weapons are available for purchase from the Winter Event Vendor in town.

    Attachment 184682
    Drop rate too low. Very hard!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

  5. #104
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    361
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    154
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Dark Legends' Winter Event returns (from December 19th at 1:30pm Central 'til January 2nd)!
    + Loot the Winter Zombie and open a portal to the Winter Event Zone to defeat Kel Krampus.
    + Get started with a quest series from Dr. Wells in Sanctuary. Hunt down the Winter Zombie!
    + A special set of frosty Elder Relic weapons are available for purchase from the Winter Event Vendor in town.

    Attachment 184682
    Cinco can you tell me what good luck means?
    You ARE Lucky! Re-rolled for better loot!
    And then I get the trash weapons or a stupid gem which is useless.
    You should remove good luck thing because it makes no sense.
    A person with Max good luck gets a trash weapon and the one who use no good luck gets an elder weapon in just a few runs.
    + Whenever new gear comes the older ones becomes useless.
    It's like
    New weapons : Buy me ,I have high stats.
    Older ones : Am I a joke to you?
    Thanks for the event but fix your game as good luck and many other things are useless and they are just made to fool us. . .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:


  7. #105
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Cinco bro we don't getting any elder drop and please increase dropping rate because it's suck no one can farm at whole time ---- So please am requesting--- increase drop rate

  8. #106
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    Cinco can you tell me what good luck means?
    You ARE Lucky! Re-rolled for better loot!
    And then I get the trash weapons or a stupid gem which is useless.
    You should remove good luck thing because it makes no sense.
    A person with Max good luck gets a trash weapon and the one who use no good luck gets an elder weapon in just a few runs.
    + Whenever new gear comes the older ones becomes useless.
    It's like
    New weapons : Buy me ,I have high stats.
    Older ones : Am I a joke to you?
    Thanks for the event but fix your game as good luck and many other things are useless and they are just made to fool us. . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhan Khan View Post
    Cinco bro we don't getting any elder drop and please increase dropping rate because it's suck no one can farm at whole time ---- So please am requesting--- increase drop rate
    Well I actually agree with both tush and arhan cinco sir ..the reroll thing actually has no effect on getting the best drops to be fair and as for the drop rates I think maybe it's time for you to increase it a little bit so that some more players who have been farming the event hard since it started can have more joy on getting the drops ..thank you again for the event and we hope you do this soon

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  9. #107
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Increase Drop rate

    Hi Cinco actually we thank you for this Event
    +thought we get gold from this event it's kinda annoying. when u farm days without dropping these
    elder weapon.
    +it seems 2% of all Dl have drop the weapon so far..
    +we will be glad if u could increase the dropping rate
    Have a Good day😊😊

  10. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    187
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    202
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Cinco you forgot add a title for the new Dark North set ... please add a tittle for it

    thanks

  11. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Cinco you forgot add a title for the socialite set too... and please add a tittle for it

  12. #110
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Idea for Valentine 2020

    Recolor street set to red. You guys don't even have to do anything! JUST RECOLOR IT. ;OOOO
    Atomiclegend

  13. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    100m gold farmed and still no elder. When you are gonna give us a better chance to farm them

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

  14. #112
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    [I]When will the next update be?

  15. #113
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Cinco sir please I want to request on behalf of the entire community that you give us a blood forge event hopefully shortly after winterfest ends because everyone here will agree with me that we need another discount on forge due to the fact that we have all wasted gold running into hundreds of millions just to get good stats on our gear more especially for us farmers who forge goldloot on our gear ..I hope you consider this soon and hopefully grant us this request
    Thank you in advance and thank you also for the winterfest event ,much love to you and happy holidays as well

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  16. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    He didn't even increase chance for elders yet and u asking for bloodforge event lol

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

  17. #115
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scolaro420 View Post
    He didn't even increase chance for elders yet and u asking for bloodforge event lol

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk
    Whether the elders drop or not most of us need to reforge the gear we already have before beginning to worry about what we haven't acquired yet so if you don't need forge as you obviously have so much gold to throw away on forge that's your business but the majority of dl does and we've been requesting it for sometime of which I feel that the perfect timing for the forge event with a discount will be after the winterfest where we'll all have enough gold to forge and get the stats we desire on our gear

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  18. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Whether the elders drop or not most of us need to reforge the gear we already have before beginning to worry about what we haven't acquired yet so if you don't need forge as you obviously have so much gold to throw away on forge that's your business but the majority of dl does and we've been requesting it for sometime of which I feel that the perfect timing for the forge event with a discount will be after the winterfest where we'll all have enough gold to forge and get the stats we desire on our gear

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Bruh cinco is not worring about us on dl right now he taking all this winter event money and putting on arcane legends and pocket legends

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

  19. #117
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scolaro420 View Post
    Bruh cinco is not worring about us on dl right now he taking all this winter event money and putting on arcane legends and pocket legends

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk
    Hmmm..well let's be patient ..our time will come eventually mate

    Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

  20. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    3 days left of event and I still DID NOT drop elders

    Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

  21. #119
    Junior Member AEntity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Good event lol I've made a ton of gold with the gold event. Ever since the portals were fixed, this event has been a dream

  22. #120
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Downtown Abbey
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the event

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2019-12-09 Content Update (270205)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-19-2019, 12:27 PM
  2. 2019-04-05 Content Update (263900)
    By Futumsh in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2019, 06:54 PM
  3. 2019-03-14 Content Update (263302)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 04-05-2019, 02:38 PM
  4. 2019-03-14 Content Update (263292)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-15-2019, 03:01 PM
  5. 2019-03-14 Content Update (263293)
    By TzatOps in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2019, 11:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •