Quote Originally Posted by Eiser View Post
Guys, kindly note that the Winter Event just started today and it seems that many of you want “the adjustments” to happen immediately like RIGHT NOW.

Cinco gave his word that the event will be observed within a few days and adjustments will be made if necessary.

The event is until JANUARY 2, 2020. Guys, there is still much time for this event to run and anything can happen. Farming for the elder weapons of course is not an easy drop. It takes days to farm for it. Unless you guys want to happen again like last Halloween, where the relic weapons are so easy to drop and theyre not rare as theyre supposed to be.

In case developers read our comments right now, I’m sure they are currently looking on this and lets just give them time to work on it. Then we do follow ups if after a few days, nothing happens.

As for the new vanities, of course avoid sellers who are overpricing. Some of the players are still earning to get plats and eventually buy it from the vendor. Then sell after. And like what I said previously, anything can happen in the next days. And maybe it will be farmable.
I do not wanna farm for hrs and hrs and not even get a drop I farmed for like 15hrs and not one elder. I understand it is just 2nd day now but I farmed and farmed all night for what? Just gold this isn't a gold event. Why last winter event it was good drops rate but this winter event everything gotta be so rare. If you put best weapons for plat rest of weapons that drop shouldn't matter

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk